Saturday, June 11, 2005

Pet Sitting

Shuzhen's date wif Meihua was cancelled due to Meihua's condition... And she has failed to pass her e gift she bought at Genting... A beaded rice keychain... I haf 2, i made one, and Shuzhen made one more for me, coz i simply love it... I bought her chocs wif intricate packagin... Haha...

Anyways, thot we wanted to meet up but i cant coz i haf to do pet sitting... And so i suggested she come over to my place for dinner...

I will be pet sitting Bondie for 4 days, i may get $100 for it, but its not confirm, u know adults dun really mean their stuffs at times... Their family is going KL for a wedding celebration and will be back mon night...

Bondie came to my place at 2+pm... I think he knows im pet sitting him, coz he didnt seem to feel unfamiliar and didnt cry like last time, which kind of surprises me since hes so disgusted wif Pappy...

But 2 dogs is tough... Bondie has been markin my house wif his pee all over... I clean his pee, he will come over to pee, than i clean, than he'll come over again... Buay tahan... Hes not used to it...

But Bondie's damn noisy... He kept barkin at e door, while as i mentioned Pappy doesnt make any sound... Suddenly, i realised how tame my Pappy is... But Bondie is so cute, he looks like a bear... And his mouth n tongue r so small tt i feel ticklish... So cute, i think Pappy's jealous... But Pappy appeared kind of stupid wif a contrast to Bondie... But nevertheless, they r still cute...

Tis time Bondie cannot sleep wif me, coz it'll be unfair for Pappy... Sigh... But Pappy's being locked in his play pen though... Coz Bondie doesnt really like him... But they r ok wif each other now, im glad...

Oh, recent tis wk, i no longer keep Pappy in e play pen... I test run one night, he actually went back his play pen to poo n pee and then come out to walk, he sleeps outside my door, and so i graduated him wif a Toilet Trained certificate endorsed by myself... He so big liao, cant bear to keep him in e play pen... Hes growing bigger n fatter...

Bondie's super underwt, so poor thing, can feel all his bones, no meat at all... While Pappy is so fleshy... Very nice to slap his butt... Hes already fleshy when hes at e pet shop, even though its under unfavorable conditions, so my mum says he mus be born fat... Mus be tt kind easily fat, coz i dun feed him much but hes growing fat... Maybe like me lor, drink more water also will be fat kind lor... Jialat lah...

After dinner, me n Shuzhen went central's bubble tea restaurant to chat... Very nice music they were playing... Then we walked to YCK MRT to see e timing of e last train and then walked to a nearby HDB to chat... She left about 1215 am... I forgotten about Shaman King again, damn it...

Bondie is really cute, duno how to convey his cuteness, his mouth is squarish like a bear, feel like biting him... Haha, oops... But his breathe abit e smelly, not like Pappy... I can see Bondie's face clearly fr far, but cant see my Pappy's, no choice, who ask him black black... Cannot take picture somemore... Shuzhen wanted to take his pic, but will turn out one mess of black n white like cow, wat for...

But Bondie very fierce, kept scolding Pappy, i play wif Pappy, Bondie scold me, spoilt brat... My mum beat him, he scold her, not scared of cane... Buay tahan, and he peed on my sis's blanket, but we had decided to keep it fr her... Heh... Of not, she'll scream...

Oh, my mum cut Pappy's nails till he bled at one nail... He lost alot of blood, i nearly went white, so scary, he went to lick at his blood but soon stop, mus be horrible taste...

No comments: