Sunday, June 12, 2005

Excited Excited...

Yea, i wan to break e tone fr e last post, i somehow dun like negative posts to hang at e top of my blog...

Wah, Xiaxue is on e talkshow program, You Hua Jiu Shuo (Come On Shoot) channel U wor... SO funny, heh, i got watch e show one... Friday 830pm... Funny to see e real life her talkin, coz i haf never seen any one of e numerous appearances she made on tv, especially on CNA...

Yeah..... I am so excited about tmr... We'll be eating Student Price Seoul Garden lunch, only $8.99, so cheap... So after plus plus, shd be less than $15 bah... Wa, comparing dinner adult rate, theres such a big diff... And then, smelling steamy and stinky, we'll catch e movie, Cursed... I hope it doesnt scare me too much though... But lucky watch in e day... However, i haf to prepare myself fr being scareded by Shuzhen, hehe...

I mentioned tt Pappy sleep outside my rm door right... Then, he very funny one leh... My com is jus next to e door, so i can see parts of him, slippin under e bottom door slit... Then sometimes, he will put one tail in, or one leg in, or his nose in, or one ear in, and also at times, he purposes pushes his toy or bone in, so as to make me open e door... Buay tahan arh!!! So cute...



Pappy sleeps like a human, buay tahan, he like to sleep lyin down like a cat... I seriously think his soul mus be a cat trapped in a dog's skin...