Friday, June 03, 2005

Mum's Bday

Its my mum's bday today...

Unfortunately, Jul msged me to meet up wif her but i cant... She seemed so sian though... Bad timing lah, bad timing... I wanted to return back her bks as well...

Shuzhen (my mum's god daughter), was invited together wif my almost complete family... But at e last minute, my grand ma couldnt come out fr malaysia... And my big sis actually forgotten to ask another fren down, who was quite close to my mum...

And so e whole gathering ended up wif, Mum, Me, Shuzhen, Mum's bf, Big Sis, Bro in law, 2nd sis, 2nd sis bf, and of coz not forgettin Pappy and Bondie...

Me and Shuzhen started e dinner 1st coz i was hungry... Mum cooked alot, got lotus soup, chicken curry, green vege wif abalone, another vege wif abalone, sambal prawns, steamed super ex fish, Gong Bao Ji Ding and i cannot remember liao...

Oh, anyways, me and Shuzhen gave my mum a crystal bracelet bought at Fu Lu Shou complex at bugis... She like it... Its a bracelet of black crystal (to block off evil spirits), green stones (for gd health), pink stones (gd relationship wif ppl) and yellow stones (for gd fortune)... Nice... And its doesnt cost much as well...

Next, came my 2nd sis and her bf, then they started eating... Then i think y mum joined in... Then came my big sis and Bondie and e cake and desserts... Yum!!! Then later came my bro in law and lastly my mum's bf... Lucky we dun eat together, if not things would haf gotten quite awkward, especially for Shuzhen...

I told my big sis to buy durian cake coz its my mum's fav, and lucky she did... She actually praised me for makin a gd choice... Its Emicakes' D24 durian cake, my fav cake shop... My mum actually didnt wan to see so many candles so ended up puttin one, but i added one more, coz somehow i feel one is so pathetic, then i said nvm lah, every yr 20 yr old lor... Haha...

My mum soon went to bed after tt, while e rest of us watched Extreme Makeover together... We actually luff and made fun of e show so much tt made me giggled like hell...

"It was an interesting experience."
- Feedback i got fr Shuzhen after she went home...

No comments: