Thursday, June 30, 2005

Back To Sch! NYP

Yes, i went back to NYP an hr plus ago... I went back to print my resume n buy some envelopes to mail my resume...

Any idea how many local stamps to put for a 8 by 11 inch brown envelope wif 3 a4 papers inside? 2 enuff?

I dun haf printer now, and Shuzhen dun haf ink for her printer... So solution is to go back sch to print lor... So near mah... Jus tt need to pay only... I spent $1.65 for 3 color pges and 6 BW pages and 60 cents for 3 envelopes...

I edited my resume till about 415pm... Shit, only 45mins left to e closing of e photocopy shop and bookshop... Wif an oversized tee and mini skirt n slippers, I hurried and left e house... I rushed bloody over, and reached e bookshop at about 445pm... Great, i made it in time...

I saw AUNTIE DORIS!!!

I thot shes not workin there anymore... E last few times i went, it was a different person... I was thinkin, jialat, hope she doesnt remember me... But then, as friendly as she is to me always, even though i was in a mess, she immediately recognised me and started to chit chat wif me... After i was done wif e printing thingy... I stopped n chat back wif her...

We complained about e noisy kids along e corridor... Haha...

Doris and I seemed to haf a thing or 2... When i was in poly, as usual, i always go there to buy my materials and to photocopy, she was at e shop which is nearest to my studyin blk... She was known to be e fat-disgusting-old-trying-to-look-young-and-sexy auntie...

Yes, she does try to dress young, especially baring her shoulders, and sometimes her belly... But i dun haf a prob wif tt... But many others do... She became e joke of my class, almost daily... She also puts up photos of her makeover all over e shop as well...

But i like her... I duno y... Even though we never tok to each other...

Things stayed as tt till one day i was at Bishan Junction 8 wif either Shuzhen or my ex bf Vic, i saw her and then when she saw me, she actually smiled and waved at me happily... I was stunned... How e hell did she remember who i am... Theres 200 over design students fr our sch of Design and thousands fr sch of IT and thousands fr sch of Engineering...

Wow, i mus haf made an impression thru my silence... Heh, nevertheless, i waved back and ever since then we started to chit chat whenever i see her at e photocopy shop... Mostly we were complaining about e sch n students though.. Haha...

Jac also chat wif her, and i think she sort of like him... Coz he always entertain her wif his crazy jokes and even haf his hp no. to call him for help to carry her gds... Sometimes she calls him to chat... Wooooo... Now tis is something along e many things which my coz mates duno... Damn funny... But she did commented tt she find him crazy at times... Haha...

SO anyways, back to jus now...

I told her i thot shes not workin there anymore... I didnt see her for some time... She explained tt she wasnt ard coz she went for a surgery on her stomach... Poor her, but she recovered liao, so its gd... She saw e printouts, and asked me whether e person in e pic is me... I said yes and she said i smile so sweet... Hehe... She asked me send for interview arh, i then acknowledged...

She didnt noe i graduated le, coz i was there... She asked me, how cum i come back, i said coz i dun haf printer and sch is near my place... We then tok about work, our economy and how bad e job market is now... And then, i left, before i go, i told her i'll come chat wif her next time when im free...

And then i look at e sch's time, 453pm... Shit, only 7 mins left to e closing of e bookshop... They sometimes closed at 445pm when i was studying then, play cheat... I rushed over and was thkful it was still open... I bought my stuffs and went home... It started to drizzle then, bloody hell!!!

Oh well... Hope i get more interviews and get a stable full time job soon... Bless me yah?

No comments: