Friday, June 24, 2005

My Nightmare Horror!!!

Be4 i forget...

Tt mon night, think its coz of e death topic we shared at east coast... I ended up having a nightmare...

I dreamt tt me and Shuzhen went Genting again... We had lots of fun, and i saw lots of fluffy skirts to buy and of coz, suddenly i got richer...

I met Amanda aka Mandy (ex sec friend), who was their wif her bf, and i congragulated her for her coming wedding (which is true, n i jus told SHuzhen about it at east coast too)...

However, we stayed in e 3rd world hotel again... While in e rm, i had a creepy feeling e moment i stepped in but i ignored it... There were stacks of papers on e table, so i started scribbling... However, after awhile, my hands sort of behaved as though it was controlled by another... It started doodling words...

I told Shuzhen about it but she laughed it off, thinking tt i was jokin... I started to read wat i was made to scribble...

E words were in broken chinese, but i can sort of figure it out... E words were sayin tt there r 38 spirits in my rm now... They died on a coach on their way here... They felt tt they suffered grievances and will not rest in peace unless they kill more ppl to join them...

Shuzhen and i was shocked...

We didnt noe wat to do, so she actually left for help, while living me in e rm, coz we couldnt see anything anyways, so it shd be safe...

Then i heard a knock on e door and open it thinkin it was her...

To me horror, it was a gory man in tattered skins wif blood all over him... I tried to close e door, but he pushed me back and came in...

He then tried to open e window (but genting windows can only open a small gag to prevent suicides m murder it used to haf) to e max, and tried to push me out of e window gag, wif all his might...

My dream changed, somehow, LUCKILY!!! I do not wish to feel pushed down a hotel of great heights, over e cliff...

Scary...

No comments: