Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Curry Fish Head

Guess wat, i cooked CURRY FISH HEAD for tonight's family dinner... Wahaha, dun believe arh? Its true man... And i love it!!! After a few more practices to perfect moi self imagined receipe (again), and i can open shop again...

I made 2 blunders though, my brinjal almost dissolved, coz i cooked them too long, coz my mum told me they take e longest time to cook... I shouldnt believe her, since i jus cooked one piece at seoul garden yest... E other blunder is, my mum bought a wrong curry powder... But its ok, my mum said its very nice... Heh... Lucky i insisted i cook...

So lesson learnt - Ladies finger take e longest among e veges...

Oh, SHuzhen told Aeron tt day tt if she ever win lottery, she will open up a shop and i'll be e cook and she'll be e washer... But i insisted hiring someone to wash and tt she be e cashier... Coz shes better at her maths... Gd gd, then we'll open a authentic cosy Cafe wif lovely tasty home cooked food... Yea...

But its impossible one lah, she never buy 4D leh... Nvm, make her buy fr now on...

My big sis and bro in law brought my mum, pappy and me to e dog run today... I think Pappy misses Bondie, coz he somewat look depressed today... And guess wat, Bondie felt e same way, he was moody thru out e day... Haha, think finally they made frenz... I took many pics of e dogs, unfortunately, coz Pappy is too jumpy, i couldnt get any gd 2 dogs pics... Bondie loves to take photos, so he actually pose, and look at e camera, will post them up soon...

Seein e pics i feel sad... For Bondie, even if i anyhow take, e pic will turn out very nice... But for Pappy, no matter how much effort i make, it will still look like a black mess...

Pappy vomitted again today during e car trip, but luckily tis time, we had a pail wif a plastic bag... He was very sick after tt, like me... And he didnt even run or walk, he jus sat down wif me, while e horny Bondie chases after a choi bu... Haha... Think they r going to neuter him soon, hes jus too horny...

I hope i dun haf to neuter Pappy though... I find it cruel somehow, and i dun wish him to go thru e risk n pain of e surgery... We'll see how he goes... Currently, hes still decent...

Bondie is so spoilt, he doesnt wan to eat unless i feed him... Wat a pampered dog, hmph!!! And Pappy grew jealousy in him, and Bondie passed some bad habits to him as well... BAD BONDIE!!! Nvm, will train Pappy again, meanwhile, hes back to sleepin in e play pen until i graduate him once more...

E Seoul Garden meal yest was very filing, n e final price was exactly how i estimated... Haha, amazing... But i was somewat disappointed at e outlet, coz e food is so limited, guess its coz of lunch, so they haf lesser range... Damn, they dun even haf salad!!!! I bought a pair of lovely earrings wif green crystals at causeway, my fav... I love it so much... And i saw a green oriental coin pouch tt i simply couldnt resist at sun plaza... I bought a green clock wif transparent display somemore... Wat a greeny fruitful day!!!

Cursed was not a gd show, i kept laughin at one part though... 2nd time i laugh so long at a movie, 1st was at Howl's Moving Castle... Haha, and i kept giggling while creekin e old shaky chairs... But there was tis old man, who slept thru e whole day, and snoring loudly... Damn, he shd be cursed!!!

Cursed was a disappointing show, i didnt knoe it was a werewolf show, if i did, i wouldnt be even scared at e beginnin, wondering wat is tt monster... I am not afraid of horror films, i am only freakingly traumaticed wif ghost films... Damn... Can watch lah, not very very jialat... But for b grade werewolf shows, i still find Ginger is still e best... Heh... Unfortunately, i didnt managed to catch e part 2 of e show... Too bad...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
fax broadcast Subaru justy turbo Nissan maxima auto