Saturday, June 25, 2005

Pissed!

I am damn pissed today...

Pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed...

Wat e hell's up wif guys anyway??? And their bloody ego???

Oh plssss... I dun need guys, i never do and never will... If i ever do haf feelings, trust me, whoever tt person is, he'll knoe... But if i never indicate anything, it simply didnt mean anything at all... I will never fall for a guy 1st, get it??? And i will never look back... Sometimes im jus putting my words across nicely, tts all... Its doesnt mean i was trying to hint anything... Much less hint tt i still haf feelings... Holy crappy piece of shit...

SCREWWWWWWWWW UUUUUUUUU GUYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

AAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, i feel better, nvm i'll get over it... SOmetimes i jus wish some ppl can jus disappear...

Y isit tt im always labelled e bad guy when i am e victim??? Jus coz i dun go ard tellin others how pitiful i am??? Jus becoz i keep quiet doesnt mean im guilty... I am saving ALL UR BLOODY MCP EGO, dun u ever get it??? I dun go ard tellin ppl u abused me, y? Coz i dun wan others to judge u! I silently endured e whole pain n torture fr e world, and its like for wat FUCK???

Fine, if u think i am e evil gal... Watever, screw all e rumours, screw all e rubbish... I simply dun care anymore... Y shd i even bother???

Ya, i noe those close enuff wif me will noe i can never make myself hack those nonsense, but hey, I"LL TRY... Im still workin on it...

Shuzhen told me to hack, and she always console me by tellin me tt e evil ppl and xiao ren i met will eventually meet wat they deserve... However, wif so much unfairness goin on in reality, its extremely hard to buy myself into tis...

SOmetimes, i seriously wonder, y shd i even be nice and be so hard on myself... When i am nice, i ended up being hurt more... Wats tis stupid rationale behind it??? Wat haf i done to deserve all these crap... Aaaarrrhhh...

Anyways, i watched INITIAL D... For those who haf never watch e anime be4, its definately quite a gd n funny show... Will tok about it later or tmr...

AARRRRHHHH.... Ok enuff of my self-deluded venting of my anger... I shall go back to life... I am tired, very tired... Duno y...

No comments: