Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I Wan To Watch It Again...

I wan to watch ice princess again... Even though it wasnt an excellent excellent movie, but i came out of it feelin gd... So i miss it alot, i miss e skating scenes... I miss e espressions of freedom n happiness when she skates... I miss e fact tt she found something in life tt shes passionate about... I miss e fact tt she gave up a bright intellect future to pursue her dreams...

Guess i jus wan to feel inspired, moved, tears, happy, passion... Even if its for less than 2 hrs...

I had been feelin extremely tired lately... I duno y...

I took pills tis 2 days... And i felt better... Its a sample pack wif only 4 pills... 1 for each day... Since its limited, i decided to skip it today... And i felt e seriousness of e tireness kicked in... Feel terrible... So tired... E pills r those energy pills, made up of vitamin B n C which will give u e energy to last for a day...

Surprisingly, it works... But i wun buy it, i dun haf e money... Sigh... I guess im jus at one of my numerous down pt in life again... I hope i can save myself tis time... Its getting harder each time, though...

No comments: