Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Oh No!

Gosh, i saw many reviews fr ppl who watched e premier of War Of The Worlds... And they exclaimed it suck... Given free they wouldnt even watch it...

Oh no... Nvm lah... Tmr tickets free anyway, so SHuzhen n me shouldnt feel heart pain even if it suck... Jus hope i dun curse n swear my way out... Haha...

Y sucks leh??? Mus be Tom Cruise lah, almost all his films tt i watched SUCK... Includin Minority Report... Yes, u heard me, MINORITY REPORT SUCKS!!! No matter how u defend e show... However, Last Samurai was gd though, i even watched it a few times at e theatres wif different ppl... I heard Vanilla Sky was gd also, but RA leh... Haha...

Anyways, i'll find out tmr...

I was very tired so i hopped on to my mattress at 1145pm... But i got up half an hr ago... Couldnt sleep... Sigh... Tired but cannot sleep... Sian... Should start takin sleepin pills... If not i will never solve my sleepin prob... Im sleepin lesser n lesser now... Think my body cannot take it anymore...

Jus to mention, i actually bought a pair of JEANS about a mth ago... Heh... Wats so surprising? Well, for those who knoe me, for my whole life i am a skirt/dress wearer... Until my poly yr 1 i bought 3 jeans, coz i thot it would be better for my coz...

And true indeed... But i hate them... It even makes me hate goin to sch... When i go out, i'll change back to my skirt... Haha... So, when i was in yr 2 and everything more or less settled down, i decided to throw away all 3... And began wearing my skirts n dresses again... Haha, so happy...

But for those who dun noe me well, some yr 1 ex classmates even started to spread rumours tt i was trying to be bitchy and more "hiao"... *faintz*... Duhz...

Anyways, so since then, i dun own any outside shorts/jeans/berms/etc... I do however own one pair of black pants jus in case... During my attachment, there was once a spring cleaning day be4 e CNY, i told e admin girl i no jeans leh, so i wore denim skirt instead... Haha...

But my 1st job need to wear black pants wor... So i bought another 2 and started wearing pants... After i quit, those pants went into e prison again, except one, which i forced myself to wear at times...

All of a sudden, i jus felt i need at least a pair of jeans... Especially after i accompanied SHuzhen to go buy hers... Also, i go reservoir or beach wun be bitten by insects... Hehe... More convenient at certain outings... I thot so much about it till i even dreamt tt i bought one... Haha...

So one day i msn ask Shuzhen, "Do u think i shd buy one jeans?"... And she exclaimed, "BUY LAH!"... And so she accompanied me go buy...

I jus wan to get a cheap 20+ dollars jeans since i dun really wear, no pt get a ex one... So we went This Fashion... She bought hers there too... THen after trying about 5/6, i only liked 1... And then when i checked e price tag... Guess how much it costs?


$10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SO cheap!!!!!!!!!

Haha, i was super happy then... Oh, it was e same day when we kena Starstruck at cafe cartel...

But then hor, coz its so cheap... E color keep washin off... Especially e 1st time i wear... I wore a white top, white shoes and took a new white bag... N e bloody blue dye got on my top, shoes n bag... So sad...

But i hack liao, after a few washes shd be ok... As long as i dun get fully drenched, i supposed its not a prob... Haha... I had been wearing it very often lately, maybe coz im excited at e idea... And i can slack myself n be lazy n wear shoes... Also, now watch movie my legs dun freeze to death... Haha...

Yi fen qian yi fen huo... Dun u think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... rotary offset screen printer video poker strategy videos California inkjet refill

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »