Sunday, June 19, 2005

Super Richness

I haf been readin a super rich gal's blog, and jul happened to show a link of hers in one of her entry...

E last time i heard about "super richness" was my Dad's (his past when im not born yet), and then some ultra super rich dudes in my poly coz, and then now her... But her richness is way way superior than any ive heard... Other than a few stories of famous local CEOs and famous ministers... But coz her blog was in details, so i basically can picture her everyday life in details... I can even tell wat she has in her wardrobe...

Havin a bedroom tt is as big as a big flat is no monkey business! My Dad only managed to haf a living room tt is twice my small 3-rm flat now, but note, living rm is supposed to be bigger anyway... And they haf 7 cars! All wif bidded liscense plate no. wif e same number of their daughter's bday date! Spendin about a few thousands of US dollars a day! A yacht which is called her name wif her very own captain! Her 2 bros soon to be married at Shangrila jus becoz they couldnt bk Ritz Carlton, separately of coz! And still claim average richness... To me, tts crazy...

Shuzhen, I will tell u about her next wk (well, if u r still followin my blog), its so far fetched till i almost find it impossible... It almost seems to be a fairy tale... If they were born in another country, i bet they would be living in a CASTLE!!! Or even a few...

We were jus tokin about ppl wif very gd lives e other day... And i had forgotten to tell her about tis gal... Tis is a crazy example... I bet every thinkin individual would give up everything to exchange e kind of life wif her... Of coz, who wouldnt???

After all, we r jus mere humans...

No comments: