Monday, July 18, 2005

1st Day At Work...

Gosh, wat happened to the counters? I had a shock when i came online.

Is it becoz of e death topic? I duno... I jus find it all so strange. Heh...


Yup, im working now. Not in my design/animation industry and not in sales. I took on a new industry... I went into e business industry... Even so, i am something like 20% designer? I duno, coz they haven briefed me with clear instructions on the marketing side yet...

My 1st day at work today is extremely boring. Though not as miserable as my 2 poly attachments...

Its jus so boring when you've got nothing to do, and u just haf to stare at ur computer and place ur numbed butt on the chair for hours... I felt so bored so i kept drinking fr my water bottle, coz theres simply nothing much for me to do, even when i kept bugging for work... But i guess thats always the case for 1st days...

And its rather lonely to eat on my table. But i'll haf to respect their working culture... Im used to be alone, so i guess i will get used to it...

On a gd note, ive got a colleague to fetch me to and fro work, guess that compensates alot... Heh... Oh, ive got not bad a starting pay for someone with no relevant experience... And now, i dun haf to pay for transportation...

And its super near my place... Only less than 12 mins journey...

Im the only one in the company with no vehicles, haha... But my colleague said nvm lah, got ppl drive me gd enuff liao lor...

2 mths of probation for me, after which my pay will be reviewed... Unlike my old creative industry, i now haf medical benefits, accident coverage, annual leaves and bonus... Nice nice... And best of all, i dun haf to work crazy long hrs, with no overtime pay anymore... Well, perhaps some overtime occassionally but at least not so frequent... And its not crazy hrs...

But all provided i stay lah, provided i pull thru the probation lah...

Im quite tired n shag now, perhaps i'll blog more after i becum more stable in my work? I wan to tok about the interviews i had last week... And also maybe more details about my job?

We'll see how it goes...

Im not sure how long i'll be able to stay in tis company. But i hope for gd certainly... Take one step at a time bah, dont think too far yet... I dun wish to prejudge now... I will review it again after 1 mth...

Its always gd to try out something new, at least for me, i learn different things on different platforms...

So let me keep the energy level there... For now... While i still can...

No comments: