Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Some Misc Updates...

I received e $100 for pet sitting of Bondie tt weekend le... Not tt it'll last long, but still glad...

I cut my hair tt day coz its simply too long, already reached my waist... I chopped off e ends myself about 1.5 to 2 inches... Wanted to shorten it even more, but managed to stop... Straight chop, i didnt trim e layers coz i wan e ends to be heavy...

I removed my firewalls... So tt i can be a robber... Yes, u'll get wat i mean...

Had been listening to so many songs lately... So happy... I found so many el songs... Mostly blues... Yea, soft rock fever may be over, now its time to emo... To suit my mood lah...

ANyways, tt day, i transfered a great deal of songs into my mp3player... All of them were el female songs... I had been used to listening to music till i sleep recently... So while i rest my tired body onto my lousy bed, and on my mp3 player...

Seconds later...


I LEAPED OUT OF MY BED!!!

Yes, i did...

Y?

Coz, there was one song, which was supposed to be female singer... Turned out to be a ghastly MAN'S voice on my player...

I checked e other songs by e same singer and yet they werent affected... Funny thing was i even listened to tt song on my com before i transfered and it was fine...

SO CREEPY...

Wat a way to shock e hell out of me in e middle of e night when i was jus about to sleep...

Sigh... Technology~~

No comments: