Thursday, July 14, 2005

Unlucky Yesterday

I had a very unusual "Unlucky Yesterday", er, yesterday...

Everything wasnt going well e moment i woke up at 7 am and left e house...

I dun wish to go into e details except tt i haf 2 sprained ankles now... But its not serious, jus felt abit strained and cannot straighten...

It was so unusual till its creepy... Its as though someone is watching and hearing wat i silently say to myself to make those things happen...

Even simple things like sending a email to me can be screwed up...

I haf some stuffs to resolve today... If everything goes on well, then things may get alittle better...

Oh well... It will, hopefully...

Oh btw, i've watched e Fantastic 4 e other day... E movie's not bad, a very funny movie... Quite entertaining except for some dun make sense plots... Overall, if u r in for laughs, e movie can be watched...

No comments: