Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tis Is E Worst Night Ever...

I cant sleep, even though im yawnin n tearing n extremely tired...

Before i left, my Dad told me he felt miserable... I couldnt do anything... I really cant... He held my hand before i left...

I hate tt... Hear my reasons y... We never touch each other, E 1st time he held my hand was when he was on e hospital bed when i was in secondary... I called for e ambulance as well then, but i didnt follow... His artificial heart failed and had to go thru a major operation...

He had no money, so initially, e doctors were going to let him die... My family wished tt though so tt we can sell his house... Sigh...

But in e end, they decided to operate 1st, money tok later... For a while, im so proud of Singapore's generosity...

But chances fo success was like only less than 30% or something... Before e operation, he held my hand n told us his last words and all...

Even though he pulled thru then, I dun wish to go thru it again...

Jus now, he held my hand and asked me to take care of myself... So sad...

I hope his heart's not going to fail again...

E moment i reached home, i was reprimanded upside down... My mum was scoldin how stupid i was to follow n sign e papers... Now e fees will be my burden... Now i landed myself in shit... But i thot i shd do tt... If not who will do it???

Even so, i cant pay for e fees, even if they chase after me...

And then she said my Dad's really selfish, he shd jus said his last words... Sigh...

Then she n my sis scolded me for not taking his wallet... If not will get stolen... How was i supposed to noe... He wanted his wallet wif him n asked me a hundred times... They said i shdnt listen to a sick man... Wa liao... As though im not stressed enuff... Now i got to worry tt his stuffs will be stolen... Then when i walked away coz i wanted to cry then they said i throwin tantrums...

They made things sound so simple n easy m emotionless... I only got a few minutes to settle everything wif him coz they were chasin me out...

If im a patient... If i haf existing family, of coz i will leave e stuffs wif them... But if im alone, of coz i will keep e stuffs wif me wat...

They nearly drove me to tears... Nope, they already did...

I feel so emotionally drained...

Nobody will help things ard... But if my Dad ever passes away, they will be e 1st to snatch his assets... *sob sob*...

Everything happened so fast, he was ok e day before...And tt morning, things jus happened so suddenly...


They both said they feel tt his time is up... *in tears*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »