Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bus To Work!

Sob... I may need to take a bus to work... My colleague said he might not make it on time coz now he got to send his wife to work, so he'll meet me near my workplace to drive me to our company...

But tmr, he'll try out 1st... If he can come back for me on time, then he'll drive me there fr my BLK...

So means, if it doesnt work, i'll haf to take tt bloody half an hr one bus, BUS 138!!! And i haf to wake up 1/2 hr earlier...

But then, wat more can i ask for right? At least, he'll still drive me home...

*cross fingers*

Tis 2 days, i haf things to do, so im happier... Doing their website now... Received a website task today tt will keep me occupied for a long time when i haf nothing to do... Though it seemed like an endless pit for tt, but wats gd is tt, when i haf nothin to do, i can do tt... Heh...

But my kind colleague ask me do slowly, dun get too stressed up...

And Shuzhen, me take e calls for whole day today le... Yeah! (E rest dun ask me about tis, embarrassed... My little secret btween us both... )

No comments: