Tuesday, July 19, 2005

2nd Day @ Work

I knew yesterday was strange, and im glad to see my counters back to normal... Haha...

Anyways, today at work is slightly better... Can tell my manager slowly giving me more tasks, more responsibilities... She like to give me a last min task one leh... Duno y...

But today is somewat weird, ppl who were supposed unfriendly became slightly friendlier, ppl who were supposed friendly became hostile... But then, at times like this, i give ppl benefit of the doubt... Maybe its jus fatigue... Aiyah, watever lah... Shouldnt bother...

I have things to do today... But my work only lasted till 4+pm, then i had nothing to do again... But an hr plus of nothing is better compared to yest. But tats also becoz, i spent e whole morning sorting the cabinets... Well, now tt its done, i duno wat else is there for me to do tmr...

E daily sorts r not enuff to keep me occupied, not enuff to make me not think nonsense, not enuff to make e quietness n loneliness go away...

One colleague asked me today, "Wat u think of e environment? Quiet right?"

I replied, "Yalor, very quiet, extremely quiet..."

I fear nothing to do... I cant stand stillness... Scary..