Saturday, July 02, 2005

My Beloved Toys

I am absolutely going to love tis entry...

I bought some figurines of my fav animes some time ago... Bought it e day i bought Inuyasha box 11 and 12, (also e day i met Aeron 2nd time for KTV along wif SHuzhen n Zhimin)... Whereby e cashier cheated me of 2 posters, which they were supposed to give me as free gifts for buying e inuyasha anime... I found out e following day...

Anyways, i went to browse ard e shop beside e VCD shop... And i saw n bought these...




A complete collection of Howls Moving Castle... I was so shocked to see them... And its cheap also, and e mini figurines r relatively big for its price... Or at least they r bigger than wat i expected... Only $1.90 each... Where to find such gd deals...


I took a long time choosing... Fortunately for me, coz e gds jus came but its limted... Theres 2 set for each character... And i duno y, e quality was one set gd, one set flawed... Haha, so i had e opportunity to choose e better ones to my content...


I wasnt thinkin of buying all at 1st... I saw Howls stuff and i was surprised... I saw e dog... So cute, i like... And i took tis, and then realised theres more...



I then saw tis, Micheal, Howl's apprentice... I love tis image of his... It was so interesting for him how he use his hood to transform e beard and all... Heh... But e original novel, he was supposed to be a teenager instead of a small boy... I read it fr Miyazaki's site... I also crazily went thru their yrs of production diary, i felt like ive been thru it wif them... Haha...


Actually tis is another version of him, e normal boy in a running pose... I dun like so i didnt get it...


How can i resist owning Howl's castle? Ive always wanted to buy e castle and when i found tis, i quickly pocketed it...



Ah, e sweet scarecrow, Kabu (Raddish head)...



Sophie, female lead, carrying Howl's heart... Though i dun really like tis personally... But since i was getting so many i might as well complete e collection...


Howl's figurine told me a long time to decide... Coz i really love him and wish to complete e collection, but on e other hand, his figurine is damn ugly, hes in his birdy state, so ugly...

But then i thot, hack lah, $1.90 only...

SO here goes, Howl...


I got a nice view of tis anyway, and i like e pic...


Love them to bits...

Next i saw something else jus when i was about to go to e cashier clumsily carrying all e loose packages...

INUYASHA KEYCHAIN SET!!!!

Immediately, i wanted to get it for SHuzhen, for thankin her to give me e Inuyasha HP accessory when she herself wanted it so badly...

Coz tis is new, i was again fortunate... I haf never been so lucky be4... Behind e set, i saw another set... YEAH!!! So i got 2, one for me, one for her... If not i will cry after giving them to her... Heh...

Tis set is of coz more ex... But its less than 10 bucks... SO still ok for me then... I dun care, i like can liao...

And e characters r in e cute cute states, which SHuzhen will like...


Somehow tis pic looks better wif flash... Weird, i dun like to use flash... But it did turn out better and clearer for tis one...


Fr top left: Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, Kikyo, Sesshomaru and bottom 2 e most memorable villians, Bankotsu (Leader of Shichinintai) and Jakotsu (a gay himbo)...

Main characters missing: Sango n Miroku... But its ok, i prefer e 2 villians instead anyways...

Shuzhen has e character Kikyo (e character we both dun like) attached to her key chains now, coz its red and matches her keys... Inuyasha also red mah... Haha, but his hair is light green instead of white... But guess wat, i like!!! As though its made for me...


Close up of Inuyasha and Kagome, e sad couple... So cute... I haf never taken them off e plastic and for photo takin sake... I shall do it...



My fav character, Sesshomaru!!! Shuzhen used to like Inuyasha initially, now she starts to fancy Sesshomaru too....


I put all of them in tis... I didnt noe where else to put them...


My fav box, a Valentine Day's gift during Secondary... It came together wif chocolates and many other small stuffs... I love tis box e moment i saw it... It was love at 1st sight... And its blue-green, my fav...


Inside e box, i haf a bigger collection...


PLasters!!!! I used to collect plasters like mad, especially during poly days... I will spend about $50 each time, coz i will buy one of each kind, but im quite selective as well, i dun buy all, especially those ugly ones... And e stupid thing is coz there r so many, i tend to buy repeated ones, forgetting tt i even bought them... Haha...


I wanted to pour out everything to shoot... But then, my plasters were reaaranged by someone... So i thot i shdnt mess them up, coz i simply jus dumped them in last time... Heh... I only messed up e top stuffs to show...

I like them, especially those in small cases... Heh...

I love e photos!!! Enjoy!!!

No comments: