Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Argh! Wat E Hell's Wrong Wif Me?

I cut out 10 job ads fr last sat's recruit... Wanted to type n send my resume n all on mon but after all tts happened to my Dad, i didnt... And i didnt yesterday, too... Wanted to do it today and yet, i cant do it...

I haf them slotted under my keyboard, and i couldnt be bothered wif them... I need a job badly, i need money badly and yet im still not doin anything about it...

WAT THE HELL'S WRONG WIF ME???

Since when did i becum like this??? Wat happened to e old me???

Sigh...

Disillusioned is still e word... How e hell am i going to live thru tis shit... Arrggghhh....

I bothered to online to check mails... I bothered to online to surf... I bothered to online to blog... I bothered to take time to edit some silly photos... But when i opened my microsoft word... My mind jus started to rebel against me and i closed it...

Sigh... THink im a hopeless chap...

Maybe its true wat they say about me... I jus plain lazy, and useless...

No comments: