Friday, July 08, 2005

Tis Is So Amazing...

I found my keys fortunately... Will be goin down tmr... Shun bian spot check e tenants... I hope they r not up to anything... Sigh...

Anyways, while i was browsing e pics of my frens on friendster few days ago... My dear Serene actually posted up 2 pics of her make up table...

Tis is simply amazing n amusing at e same time... Click on e pic for a larger view...



Wah... Look at her ultimate warfare collection of cosmetics man... It can last her a whole lifetime... I am so shocked so i saved e pic... To me, tis kind of pic is classic man...

Look at e right, i bet she almost bought all e lipstick colors of e same series... And so many sets somemore... Lipgloss, blushers... And e middle, slotted in e box are eye shadows... Again, u can see she mus haf bought all colors...

Tis is so amazing...

How to finish all arh? Will expire one u noe...

But of coz u noe right? SInce u work at a cosmetic counter...

Serene is my secondary classmate of 2 yrs... We soon lost contact after graduation, but i bumped into her alot during NYP days... She was studying Marketing i think... Ever since upper sec, she started to go thru a massive change...

Fortunately for her, she has found a perfect bf who seems to be her soulmate fr her descriptions...

So nice eh? Well, all e best to her...

No comments: