Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I Have A Nice Boss

Wah, u noe wat, i jus made my Boss upgrade my PC's ram to 1 GB just like tt...

I have been doing alot of photoshop these few days... Thus, my com (256 M ram) cant take it, so i said my com is going to crash yest... And jus like tt, she asked e Software Engineer to put one more 256 into my com immediately...

Even so somehow, due to alot of applications and server running in my com, its still not enuff...

Think its coz of e slower processing speed as well, only 1.8 Ghz...

So e colleague who drive me home said, shd ask my Boss to get 1G ram for me...


So today, i completed a marketing material, and it turned out rather well, they gave me very positive feedbacks... I was so proud... Haha...

Then my Boss came over to my com and ask me how, i didnt say much, then suddenly my colleague told her tt i need to upgrade my com's ram to 1G...

And she said ok, and asked e software engineer to find out e pricings and got it for me within the next 1 hr...

Heh, now my com is e fastest... Even faster than their laptops... So happy... I can even on MSN web now, i couldnt before, coz e memory's not enuff... But i tried jus now be4 i left and magically it can work...

My Boss then turned back to me, and asked wat else i need...

SO nice...

I really have a nice Boss, not demanding, no pressure, very willing to teach me herself, even e bo liao stuffs... Even when i made mistakes and apologised, she said, "No lah, maybe my instructions werent clear enuff."...

Heh...

All Bosses shd be like her...

No comments: