Friday, July 15, 2005

I Should Have Known.

Bloody hell, Tan Tock Seng just called me to pay for my Dad's hospital bills.

Pay with what? I dont have any medisave or medishield. I don't even have any money in my CPF. I dont even have money in my bank account.

Sigh...

I knew it. I shouldnt have taken my Dad to the hospital. I shouldnt have signed the papers.

I just told them my Dad had spoken to the social worker.

Hope they don't bother me anymore...

As though im not stressed enough lately. Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Ive decided to keep this from my mum. She has been nagging me everyday for being so stupid to bother taking my Dad to the hospital and signing the papers.

If she knows this, i bet she will say, "Orbi lor, who ask u so stupid." Bah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »