Saturday, July 23, 2005

A Reply Fr NKF Staff

I received tis comment to my entry on Last On NKF.

(Sorry Anonymous tt i quoted u, but some things jus need to be said...)


iam the staff of the NKF...iam juat speaking own my own opinion...


iam been workin very hard for the NKF for the past 17 years ro raised fund for the kidney patient..its sad to say we all are abused badly by the public..especially me...iam been abused whereever i go...even my good friends make fun of me...

I myself dont really know the salary of my top executive...but my salary is just enough for me to support my three kids...i have to work part-time to earn extra salary..i dont get 10 month bonus..

even my kids get abused by my neighour...sad to know that...

I have a lot of kidney patient friends whom i do really care.


Now people, this is e repurcussion tt u get...

Many times, we say tt we answer to our own actions. So watever we do or say, we say tt it is our right to do so... I haf a right to bitch about someone i hate (though i honestly dun really noe e person), i haf a right to scold others (though i haven gotten e real truth of e whole picture, but fr wat i gathered fr media)...

But how many of u actually think about e CONSEQUENCES? E after results?

U can easily backstab a person, especially in a office... But haf u ever wondered how e person feel when he/she found out... How frustrating it can be, how depressing it can be, jus becoz of some words u said...

Yah, i noe, some will say if u never do it, y get affected. If u r affected, it meant tt somewat its true...

All i can say is, its all UTTER BULLSHIT!!!

If u get affected, it jus simply prove tt u r still human... Humans r born wif these humane emotions... If u do not feel anything, its either u r one of them, who does tis to others coz its too normal to u, or tt u haf given up being a person wif humanity n integrity tt u feel numb to ur surrounding, tt u no longer fight for anything anymore and let all e nasty ppl get their way ard...

If u haf seen all the blogs in e bloggersphere wif regards to e NKF saga... U will realised how much anger, disgust tt ppl haf towards NKF, and especially e CEO...

However, none had spoken up for their staff, and shall i REPEAT again, e INNOCENT PARTIES... Everyone jus ranted on their own one sided views wif wat gathered fr the publications...

Which was wat made me wrote my entry on Last on NKF.

Now my reply to e comment.


Dear Anonymous,

I am very appreciative that u took the trouble to go thru my entry and commented.

No doubt I am also appalled to e NKF issue like many others... But i am not stupid enough to feel tt e whole company is in cahoots altogether...

I am working also, and i truly understand tt especially in large coorporations, u will never know wat ur executives are doing nor to even haf e slightest ability to interfere wif their decisions...

However, there will always be nasty ppl around... This is something we cant help.

I am someone who is an easy victim of misunderstandings. Alot of ppl misjudged me on issues tt i absolutely have no idea about. Its all groundless assumptions...

Therefore, i understand ur concerns, ur struggle throughout this whole situation, especially when it had been blown up nationally.

Its hard to make others understand ur plight. And its even harder for them to understand the pressure ur family has been put to.

We cant make the majority change their perceptions. But just so u know, i believe, along with me, there's bound to be ppl who understand the whole situation and do not base their opinions and actions on clueless assumptions, like they know better.

I respect that you take on a job, with only a survivable salary to support an entire family, bacause u have a bigger heart to endure the toughest, unlike many others.

I am still positive on the scene. I feel that the grievances will be redressed as long as u continue to stay true to yourself.

Keep the good work there. Im sure the patients held much more gratitude and appreciation to u silently than what my mere words can say.

Regards,
Celestine