Friday, July 15, 2005

Shorthands No More...

Had been jugglin btween going to e hospital n... Nonono, wait wait...

I SHALL PROMISE NOT TO WROTE SHORTHAND HERE ANYMORE!!!

Cause it has bloody hell grew into my blood and became a freaking habit of mine. (note i actually had to edit tis sentence for about 10 times. ) *tsk* tis = this!

Poor english, bad/broken english is ok, cause i never believe in writing perfectly in blogs anyways... Ok, that's an excuse! My english isnt perfect, i know, but hack... And tis "..." dotdotdot habit at the end of my each line is affecting me as well.

I learnt quite abit this week. I hear how I talk, see how I write, observe how I work. Well, cause i have stopped working for some time, and thus i became more reserved and stupid and slow and quiet and moody and watever. I need to know if I've changed somehow.

And I am so mad at myself!


Few things i noticed:

1) Singlish
I'm speaking in singlish! I never do that. Where the hell i picked that from? MSN! All the silly singlish icons! I actually spoke singlish to professional interviewers. Damn. I must slap myself for that. I am trained to not speak in singlish last time, and now i don't understand why I do that.

2) English
I am not as confident and fluent in my thoughts as compared to last year (don't know is it the lack of work or i become more stupid or simply i old liao). All because i realised my mandarin had deteriorated till the stage i can't communicate properly with my mum. But now, my english is affected. I shall stop speaking mandarin for the time being. Also, it is due to the fact that i had been hanging out with mandarin speaking people this year, and i didn't wan to be the odd one out.

3) Shorthands
I bloodly hell typed my words in shorthands for my resume, cover letter, etc. Damn, it was so time wasting, i had to keep editing the documents. The dotdotdot habit kept popping as well... >>> THERE!!! I used to type in full for online chats, until people say that im crazy. Haha. Well, i shall switch back. I MUST!

I have many things to blog. But I am pretty occupied. I shall find time to blog all my thoughts as soon as possible before i lose my mood.

But for now, i'll go sleep. More tomorrow.

No comments: