Friday, September 02, 2005

1 HDD Died!!!

Our server died yesterday evening... We have 3 HDD inside, and 1 died...

Jialat jialat... Some of our work stalled... Then our engineer had to fix it... We all stayed behind, e latest i had stayed so far... Jus coz of e stupid server... Coz my colleague send me home one mah... If they stay i also need to stay...

They pressumed it was a power surge... But where got suddenly, out of no reason one... So everyone's confused, coz it really took us by surprise!!!

Its rather funny, jus when e 7th mth over, we started to haf minor minor weird things happening, like one of my emails, jus disappeared from my outlook, no where to be found... It started with me, then followed by the others...

And now the server... Server cannot break down... SO many files inside... And our data system in inside too...

But next week, more or less, will be solved... We had to redo our server...

Can tell the enginneer he very stressed... Luckily, we dun haf much work load this few days... If not die!!!

I cant wait for the night to come... Coz i dun care how lazy i am, i am bloody hell going to go to amk central to get my LOTR 1 & 2 Extended Dvds...

Yea!!!

But bad news is, we suspected that our web files are all inside the died HDD!!! Which means i dun have any old working files of our website anymore... Which means i'll haf to re create everything!!! EVERYTHING!!! E WHOLE FREAKING 100MB WEBSITE!!!

Scary scary... *cross my fingers*

My colleague laugh at me and said bless me!!! ................

Coz im e only one doing the website mah!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»