Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Nervous nervous...

Tmr meeting wif a manager of a web firm to discuss about the e-commerce... She was on maternity leave and as soon as she heard about my proposal, she wanted to meet me... Haha, of coz lah, wan to pyscho me mah... Luckily im not tat kind easily psychoed one!

I will be meeting up with 4 companies... Ive decided to go against freelance... Not reliable at all... Too slow n inefficient...

I will be meeting one tmr, one on fri and two yet to decided on the schedule...

But im rather nervous tmr...

Y?

Coz

coz

coz

MY BOSS GOING TO SIT IN!!!!

Scary leh, i dun like when someone's watching... But my Boss said i'll lead, coz i knoe my stuffs (web)...

Guess there will always be a 1st time... I think i'll be alright...

Hopefully... Heh...

No comments: