Monday, September 05, 2005

I Got My Wish!!! GAARA!!!

(I actually typed tis on sat, jus tt coz of e news, i didnt think it was appropriate to post tis happy entry... )

Yup, i got my LOTR 1 and 2 and i completed my extended trilogy collection... I did went on fri, after being reprimanded by my mum of coz, for going out alone, watever... Anyways, i went in the drizzle... And my makeup was still on... Haha... Showed how much i care right?

But tts not wat i wan to tok about...

I went to see see look look for some anime stuffs... I can tell u, now tt place has become a treasure hunt for me... Every time i go there, im bound to find something...

With regards to my entry on the Naruto figurines... I complained and said theres no Gaara... Well, I FOUND IT!!!!

Heh... I found one new set tis time... With some same characters but totally different poses... But tis time, its not e last set, i saw theres a whole box of it when e sales person open the drawer...

Still cost the same, which means its ultimately cheap... 6 characters for only $4.80!!!!

Actually all along theres tis other set of the characters... The characters from the Village of Sand and some others, which means got Gaara lah and got Sakura i think...

But i dun like, coz they haf childish looking hooks... Which tis one at least is normal metal pieces and i can take them out if i wan to... Main reason is coz, they cost freaking $26!!!!!!!! And its smaller than my current set somemore...

Crazy... Who will buy?

So anyways, these are the ones i bought...


Rock Lee... Aka Bruce Lee imitation... Haha, bloody funny, seeing him with his drunken technique... Aka Zui Quan!!! Now hes a miz of Jacky Chan and Bruce Lee...




Sasuke again... Sigh, but the turned evil one... I find it hard to accept he became evil... Then again, if he doesnt, the show will pretty much become even more boring... They also wan to repeat e history of e 3 sanins lah...


Now tat Sakura become a medi healer... I find e story quite rubbish to really re-enact the whole istory... Too similar...

Felt so sad, when Naruto told Sasuke that hes his Best Fren... But ultimately, Sasuke had to kill him to become stronger...



Sasuke's Bro... Very sad story as well... I find tt him turning evil can be avoided... Just tt ppl didnt do anything about it... Then, again, its jus a story...




Haha, Kakashi again.... Hes so cute arh... I like this pose too...




Awww... How can we leave out the main lead, Naruto when its called Naruto... Haha... He eating his fav ramen... Hes ultimately obsessed with it... And his green frog purse... Hahah... Fat fat wor, inside alot of money!!!

Chouji became fat again... Haha, Ino complained about it too... He became fat immediately after jus one BBQ meal after being discharged....

Last but not least...



GAARA!!!!

Sigh... Y mus the author make u die??? I still cannot accept leh... After being the Hokage of your village, u tried to protect them, at the expense of your own life...

SO sad... So sad...

Ok la... Im done with Shaman King as well, recently the series i watch hor, all no ending one!!! But Shaman is super touching at the end... I cried!!! Haha...

Inuyasha, Shaman King, Qi Ling Wang, and Naruto (still drawing), all no ending one... So sad... I am simply UNSATISFIED!!!!

Will be trying to finish Ragnarok tis time... Abit funny leh, like watch game like tt... When they fight monster, "HEAL!", "POTION", etc... Haha... Very european style... I like, for a change... Hope this one got ending though...

In their world, they got gigantic cockroaches!!! 5 times bigger than my dog... DISGUSTING!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life's Necessities Grow Scarcer at the Superdome
NEW ORLEANS, Sept. 2 -- The concourse outside the battered Louisiana Superdome resembled a day-of-the-locusts panorama Friday morning: thousands of souls crying and begging and pleading for help.
Your blog looks cool! Way to go! Hey, would you like to visit my website? It's about Guaranteed internet traffic. Let me know what you think.

wingéd densetsu said...

wahh spam!!

What?! Gaara died?? I stopped watching since ep 80 lolz.

Anyway, shouldnt watch Ragnarok the Animation, might as well play the game. The animation crap lolz. Go watch peacemaker or scrapped princess :). Arts Central now playing the anime.

Celestine said...

Yup, Gaara died in the comic... But the anime is not there yet...

Now latest is epi 150... Got to wait like 2 weeks to watch 1 or 2 new epi...

Yah, Ragnarok is crap... Haha, i haven continue after epi 4...