Sunday, September 18, 2005

Abit About Work Lah...

Tok abit about work lah...

Wed night, we long bang another colleague's car ride home... Then Thurs i took a cab (FREAKING $6 for jus a 8 mins ride!!!) and reached extremely early but coz i dun haf key, i got to wait for e colleagues who have e keys... Meanwhile i was playing hide n seek wif a buzzing bee...

Then Thurs night, i long bang one colleague's car home... But then feel very paiseh, so i think during november when my colleague (e one who drives me to n fro work) goes for reservists for 2 weeks, i'll jus ask tt colleague to drive me to main road then i take bus back bah...

Then on Fri, the colleague who drives me, coz his vehicle is at our office building's car park, messaged n asked me whether wan to share cab or not... Meet at usual place where he pick me everyday... He said he'll walk over to my place...

When i came down e lift, i was so surprised to see him, i thought hes meetings me the next blk away...

Anyways, hes so sweet... When i wanted to return him money for e cab together for 2 days of lunch, he said he treat me cab wor... SO nice... 1st time i noe someone so generous n non calculative, unlike e usual ppl ard me...

We haf some prob at work, jus coz of some stupid design industry company... Sigh... Totally fucked up... I have to handle 3 calls tmr to 3 companies... 1 to press for delayed 2 mth payment, 1 to bargain for our office broadband contract, and 1 to simply in a way, screw them...

Sigh... Not looking forward to tmr... Especially when its a monday somemore... One, i dun like to bargain, and two, i dun like to be bad guy... But then, its a job lah... I will still haf to do it...

Oh, btw, today is HAPPY PROBATION-FINISHED DAY!

Today is my 2 mth liao wor... Time passes so slow leh... I dun think there will be added salary even if they confirm but nvm lah... I dun mind...

Money is not everything...

On fri, my colleague apologised to me thru internet message for his mistakes, which affected me, working wise, coz i had alot of probs to deal wif... But honestly, i told him it wasnt his fault... Coz seriously, i didnt think it was his... It was certainly the usual fucked up cheat money design companies' fault...

But i was truly impressed by him for his actions... He then proceeded to apologised to my Boss... Which was totally not neccessary of him... Nobody blamed him or anything... But still, he took the extra step to own up e responsibility and apologised...

Tis is something which i had never encountered...

I had never seen anyone so responsible... All the other ppl ive worked wif in other companies... Will always try to hide if not push the responsibility ard... So it totally caught me by surprise... Ive never seen any working adult wif so much discipline, responsibily and e constant heart to learn n improve n never complain...

Cool~

I got to cut things short, coz im quite pissed by 4 calls i jus received... Sigh...

Anways, tmr night we going to Bosses' house for dinner... Wonder how it will turn out to be...