Monday, September 19, 2005

Moi Confirmation Letter

I got my confirmation letter today le!

And i also got my pay rise... Though my salary is not alot, but its gd enuff lah... At least they gave me what i requested for during my interview... Woohoo...

Happy happy...

Im comfortable in the company as well... Except cannot go out eat lunch only...

Now in office, moi 2 bosses left, and two colleagues left for meeting... Left only us 2... But i got alot of things to do wor... But take a break lah, i very stressed today...

Later got to prepare some materials for tmr's meeting wif 2 web firms... Hope i can confirm one of them...

Clock has started clicking...

I haf not much time... We need our website very soon... Im taking charge of 2 web projects... Stressed... But at least i will be super occupied for the next few mths... Great!

No comments: