Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Another Dumb Story From Sg, Like We Didnt Haf Enuff...

I actually have about some boring 4 or so entries... But i would like to post one per day and before i forget, i entered each title as draft 1st...

But then, like usual, i got lazy...

So i decided to post this story, stolen from the famous bloggers... Muahahahahaha....

*Click image for e details if u r blind like me*



Is this dumb or wat? I knoe u trust ur fren la... Like if my close fren tell me to unscrew my hp, pour glue inside so tt it will be better wif conviction, i will... Provided im not lazy... Hahaha...

Like what i always say, make the wrong fren and u die...

Dude, your fren just burned away your $600!!!!

I knoe u claimed hes a computer expert... But then, wat does it show? Now whole world laughing ok? We dun need any more jokes like tis!!!

Wisen up next time...

Its better to be alone!!!

Loneliness ROCKS!!!

(okok, forget wat i said)

No comments: