Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Zuo Ren Yao Kao Zhi Ji

Zuo Ren Yao Kao Zhi Ji!!!!

I solved my own puzzle! I spot on my number, after grueling my brains wif a screw driver... Wahhahahaha...

I very happy leh... Coz hor, my colleague hor, no need go reservist during November wor!!! Coz yest, an army guy wearing full uniform, came down to my office, to pass my colleague his mian xi jing pai...

Wahaha, im sure all the boys will be praying for it... It came laminated somemore... Thanking him for his life service... No more going back to camp le! He not 40 yrs old lah, he finished his cycle le! Coz he started early and kena many many times...

So gd, means i no need to worry that 2 weeks, no one send me to work liao... Heheheheh...

Had been chatting wif Charlene on msn lately during work... She very funny leh, always make me laugh... Today we complained about the animation, design industry... Complained about the companies... Complained about their management... Coz we both worked at ST before mah...

Oh, tell u one secret arh... Aiyah, think i better dun say... Nvm... Forget it...

Will blog more when im freer... Hehe...

No comments: