Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Looking for Freelance Web Programmer For Ecommerce Website!

My company is looking for freelance web programmer to do up my company's Ecommerce website. Or if you like to leave me your company details, i'll be more than happy.

I am open to both freelance and corporate.

So if you are interested. Kindly drop me an email... Thks.

--------------------------------------------------

I had a very busy day... Very very busy...

At 630pm, my Boss suddenly handed me something and said to finish by today... Then e 2 Bosses left... My colleagues all stayed behind coz of me... Feel so guilty... I apologised, and they said nvm, played music to de-stress me somemore... Jazz music leh... Haha...

Today is e latest ive stayed so far... Not complaining though... Jus feel very guilty that they all waited for me to go home together... When they could haf left at 6pm...

Ive handed my CDRWs to shuzhen, she'll pass to me 2 new epi of Naruto next week, and also e movie... Heh, got to like wait for 2 weeks, to get one or two new epi of Naruto... But the manga's alot faster in e storyline... I wonder Naruto will end at which epi... Sounds neverending to me...

Now they are still looking for e bug, called pichouchu or something, which i always find sounds like PIKACHU.... Haha, so funny... They need tt bug to find Sasuke, who had fallen to e dark side... Sigh... Dun even tok about it...

I also asked Shuzhen about Kakashi's sad past, how he got his Sharigan, how he got his comrades killed... Coz e bloody anime never explain, but e manga does... Finally i noe wat happened... Very sad...


I haf 3 major projects to handle...

This is scary... When all 3 goes on the same timeline, i cant imagine wat i'll be doing... Haha, its like shooting the 3 LOTR movies straight eh? Hahahah...

Wonder what will i be busy with tmr?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! hockey equipment