Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Meetings... Meetings & More Meetings...

Wa... Today i was dead beat man...

I had meetings n meetings n meetings from morning till 4PM!!! So siong u noe... I met up one company for meeting in the conference rm, then meeting with my colleague who worked with me on the project, then meeting with my manager, then meeting with my GM, then meeting with another company, then meeting with my colleague...

Very very tired... Not easy u noe... Who says ur Boss's got the best job ard? Its damn stressful, head-wrenching and tiring!!!

I thot i was the only weird one who felt tis way... But my colleague who went thru e exact same thing felt the same... In fact, he brought it up tt he was tired 1st... Hahahah...

And the most becek thing is... U spent hrs doing the meeting, and the company never even bother to write down notes... HOw the hell u going to remember? Even i myself wrote down so much notes when u r supposed to be the one doing it!!! THen later, call n call n ask all e qns which i had already mentioned... Bleah~

I met up the Business Manager of one company, and guess wat... The Boss actually came down, he jus arrived from UK yest... We had a great conversation though...

Tmr morning meeting again, with my company... This time i will have to make my Bosses come to the decision...

Then in the evening, we started to chit chat among ourselves, by talking about pretty gals... Haha, i started it 1st... I found the lady pretty... But they dun like... Haha... But they continued to say duno wat suntec convention, duno wat babes... Duno wat smile at u, duno wat buay tahan...

And i exclaimed, "WA LAO, u 2!!! One married, one got gf somemore!!! tsk tsk tsk..."

Male Colleague, "Well, man will always be man."

Another one, "Aiyah, female dress up to let man see one mah, if not dress up for wat!"

Not i say one arh...

See lah... Man are all the same... Wahahahah...

Btw, the dinner was excellent... Kudos to my Bosses' maid's indonesian cusine... Very nice... Can open shop too... My Boss said his maid used to do catering for thousands of ppl in Indonesia... Thousands leh! Imagine tt... No wonder lah...

My Bosses fed us like pigs... So much food... And crazy enuff, the boys finished everything...

Very nice n cosy house too... Very comfortable, and very nice chats...

I like...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've made a terrific blog. If you have a web site, I'm sure you'd like FREE eBooks Get your FREE eBooks

Anonymous said...

see... indon food is nice.. =P