Monday, September 26, 2005

Cant Wait To Say Something Stupid!

I am very busy today... But then, i took a few minutes off my lunch time... Lunch time = 10 mins... haha...

Anyways,

I had the worst worst worst BAK CHOR MEE today...

It came with e most QUA ZHANG packaging for a mee... In the lunch box and plastic wrapping it... But then, it tasted horrible... But "still can eat" i told my colleague after my 1st bite... They ate 1st coz i was doing something... Then my colleague who bought it kept asking me for the taste if not next time boy cott liao...

But meanwhile halfway thru it, i felt it tasted more n more horrible as compared to e usual ones i eat... No ingredients, no taste... Bleah...

But after clearing everything...

I asked my colleagued, HOW MUCH? (taking out my wallet)

He said, "$2"!

I stoned for a second...

I changed my mind...

It actually tasted not bad!!!

Wahahha....

Aiyah, cheapo mah!

------ end of cant wait stupid mus blog entry ------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »