Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Random

My male Boss no come in today, female Boss jus left the office, so means i got nothing to do... So i blog lor... Haha...

I wanted to blog yesterday, but blogger server was down... Then i was lazy to on my computer later... YES! I AM LAZY! So?

I got alot of things to say... As usual... I still have many many things tt i wan to type here... But then hor, sitting there typing for long hrs is crazy n super tedious n make my going-blind-eyes worst... Ok, excuses... I noe... Shhhhesh...

Finally Jul saw the WAR POST!!! Wahahaha... And of coz, i got a scolding fr her, as usual... But late tis time... Haha...

Coz my eyes are going blind (literally), so i haf been drinking a remedy... Though ive only started on the second day... I changed my 800ML waterbottle of plain water to tt urine colored drink... Nothing fanciful, its jus crysantheman (duno how to spell), and gou qi... But its said it will work wor...

So i tell u all the results 2 mths later... Provided i drink everyday lah...

Ive been wondering do i drink enuff water or not... Coz obviously, moi skin, eyes, hair, lips are getting dryer everyday... I drink 1.2L water everyday, not enuff meh? My waterbottle at work hold 800ml, and after my dinner, i drink about 400ml, i think, or 300 ml...

I bought a new lip balm... Coz obviously, e one i had been using isnt working, or rather, made my lips worst... So i tried a new one... And i tell u, it works... Coz i feel my lips more subtle, so much so tt, i like biting it... Haha... It feels as though its swollen and full... Haha, nvm... I threw e old one immediately....

My 2 Bosses came back liao... Blog later or something...