Friday, September 23, 2005

I Feel Good ~ Baby I Feel So Good Now~

Today, i feel extremely good of myself.

I feel more confident. And i handle people and work better and better each day.

Even when i called to chase for money today... I am more fluent, hahaha... And it works better i tell you. When you are strong, or sounds strong. You get things done.

I had been stressed lately, and yes i have. I had a 3 hours meeting talking about the project that's under my charge today. Was damn shag after tt.

I felt that i performed very well lately. And certainly, i hoped to do this project well too, which is going to take me another 5 weeks. Not enough time, but no worries, i'll get it done... I told my Boss, "sure can one, coz im Celestine mah!!!" Wahahaha...

I am getting more responsibilities. SO it means i will be more stressed. But thats a gd sign isnt it? When you are working, and more responsibilities means your Bosses actually trust you enough to give the job single handledly, with no stupid adult supervision. They let me just take all control.

All these, especially, when i am so young! Where to find like that?

Things arent perfect but i am perfectly pleased with the way things are at my job. I nearly engaged myself in a 2-yr project. But after my analysis, it is not going to work. So after much discussions, i told my Boss, we have to go into another direction...

I got to tell u, its quite scary to think tat i will be handling the project singlehandedly for the next 2 yrs...

Coz there is no gurantee tt i will be committed for so long.

Nevertheless, i take things in my stride. We will see how it goes.

Very tired today...

My pri sch fren called me jus now, he asked me go cheong! Haha... I told him, cannot lah, old liao.... Muahahahah...

Really mah, old liao... Stay at home lah... Watch lotr!!!!!! Hahhaha...

Oh,forgot to mention, Charlene just recovered form Dengue wor... Scary leh, today her 2nd day of work... Nono, she not working with me... Found out when she told me yest...

Bless her... Glad tt she recovered le... And the illness actualy changed her as a person. Blessing in disguise i supposed, but i would rather nobody get its... Take care, all you ppl!

No comments: