Saturday, September 17, 2005

Who's The Culprit?

My mum went Msia on fri, so means i got to wake up extra early, and come back later, and eat my dinner later coz of all e things i haf to take care of...

I had this ill boding feeling on fri...

I came back and saw tis on the floor...


AIYO!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I posed them on the table though, still kept it coz wan to show my mother)


U see the left side above e word OP, one chunk bitten off somemore... Eaten apparently by some rat!!!!!

Lucky not my slipper...

E culprit went to my shoerack and chose tis particular shoe to eat!!!

My sister owned the slipper...

Who's the culprit? Who WHO WHO WHO????





Huh? U toking to me???



Yalah, not u then who? Big Rats ARH??? Not act blur oh?


Wei! No proof dun anyhow say hor! I sue u to court then u noe, for being racist to dogs!!! Blog somemore lah!!!!!!


Watever! Sue me lor... Bleah!

Anyways, i smsed my sister, "I tell u something but pls dun kill Pappy hor? He bit your slipper to bits!"

Sis: !!!!! SPEECHLESS!!!!

Me: I think hes got something against u!

Sis: !!!! ARGH!

Well, she came back and Pappy got caned, and myself included, coz he was hiding beside me... I got one long caned wack ok?

Bo bian lah, who ask me to be your mummy!!! Got to be punished too...

Naughty boy!

No comments: