Saturday, September 03, 2005

Some Words Need No Further Explanation...

There's a particular staircase (especially the higher levels) at my BLK, whereby, u can sort of oversee the whole of AMK, or rather, an amazing view of the HDBs, the park in front of me, and an incredible view of the landscape. Especially during sun set, whereby the sky turns into a magical palette of beautifuls colors all over, everyday...

About a mth and a half ago...

A man jumped.



He jumped at my blk. At that staircase.

The issue brought all the fellow neighbours toking... Many feared for his spirit returning. Many avoid that particular spot from now on... Suddenly, the whole blk of ppl started to tok to each other...

Some time later, my mum saw a woman kneeling at the spot where e man jumped, crying, burning stuffs...

She came to tell me that she think it was his wife...


Seven mth came, nothing much happened around here...

Yesterday was the second last day of the seventh mth...




A woman jumped...




At the same level, same spot, same staircase...

Its the same woman my mum saw...

Together with her unborn child...............

No comments: