Monday, September 12, 2005

Hows Ur Fren Legolas Doing?

(I changed my mind about the FOndue, i remelted it e second time and it tasted absolutely marvellous... Coz e alcohol mostly evaporate liao mah... Silly me... Never judge too soon eh?)

I was keying a stack of business contacts, fr all over e world, to my computer at office tt day, for my Boss...

I didnt bother much about e details coz theres so many... Jus key lor!

But then, i came across one tt jus stopped my pace... I thot i see wrongly wor... So i looked again...

U noe wat tt guy called?

Guess....

Guess....

Guess....

Guess....



His name is

ARAGON!!!!!!!!!


Wahahaha, Aragon leh... So cute... I turned from my table and told my colleague who love LOTR as well... For those who duno wat e name is, nvm lah, dun bother to find out... Not impt...

Then my colleague said, "Eh, u email him, ask him how is Legolas!"...

Haha, u wan me to die arh? Boss will kill me!

Funny eh? Hehehehe... Aragon leh... Next time i name my daughter Arwen, then i buy the evenstar for her on her 21st bday! Wahahhaha...

Arwen = Ah Wen = My Name!!!

Okok, im crapping again...

I finished all the trilogy finally... Took me about 2 weeks wor... Coz i working mah... Where got so much time... 8 discs to watch leh... And i still got quite abit features haven watch... But all impt ones i watched liao, some i even watch 3 times le... Haha... Still bring me to tears every time...

I watch Fellowship extended tt day... Finally, i noe every word they say... Coz i haf VCD theatrical one, but no subtitles, so i sometimes duno wat they say specifically... Then my DVD thearical one cannot watch, not compatible... Haha...

So now finally, got subtitles liao lor...

I noe LOTR so well, i can tell u in each shot, which is real set, real miniature, big-atures, puppets, robots, or CG... I noe inside out leh!!! But amazing thing is, those i thot were mainly CG, were actually real sets... I am even more impressed!!! I didnt kne they haf e capabilities to built so cool sets wif real stuffs... Like e Fangorn forest... Wif real leafs, mosses, weeds, grass, n all... Riverndell etc...

They even set up a grass department to plant grass only for e production...

SO cool... And i tell u they use wat, tis n tt... Hahhaa... I knoe so well now...

For e stupid Rangarok hor, got alot of errors in e epidoes wor... So bek cek... In e 1st place its a lousy show, then somemore, alot of episodes i cannot watch coz got errors... Stupid... Waste 10 of my cdrs to burn them... Stupid stupid...

Forgot to mention... I finally bought a QUILT!!! My sis go help me get, coz she got Isetan card... GOt discount card... She wanted to get green one, but then, no single... So she bought a purple-blue one for me, matched our walls! Haha... Nvm lah, can cover can liao...

I like!!! Very cheap only $47, comes wif full bed sheets n all too... Where to find!!!

But my Pappy even more happy... When i took out from the package, he jumped about and hopped on top of e Quilt... He very wat leh, i haven touch he go sleep n try already... Coz he sleep wif me on weekends mah... So he got new bedding!!! Buay tahan!!!

Sat night he slept wif me on e Quilt... He very happy... Its huge n super comfy... Hehehehe... I no need cover 2 thin ugly towel blankets liao... Woohoo...