Monday, July 03, 2006

500th Post

Don't u just love e little story link tt i shared fr my prev post? It was sweet and bitter at the same time. Check it out, i love the stories shared thru his perspective and not to say the illustrations great. I like tt. Also his website for those of u who r still into design, illustrations n photography.

I always share n enjoy local works... So i hope u guys would look into it too, since most of u r already or going to be in e creative industry...

This is my 500th post... So its an excuse for a new change... Dun be shocked, Celestine's still here... Haha...

U noe me, i get bored of things easily, no matter how much i like it in e 1st place. Thats excluding food, ppl, activities. I am known to be a person who can do e same thing (not work though, i will go mad) everyday or eat e same damn food everyday as well. But if i really love something then tts different. So finally ive gotten into changing my template... I also did something else too. :X

My cbox comment box had been removed... No idea how to put it back into my new template, so i decided to leave it as it is for now... I dun like e idea of squeezing it into e small col as well. Just post e comments on the entry like usual. Maybe i will make more changes in the future when i haf more time n of coz when i lose my lazy genes. My profile short details also gone, but tts not impt anyways.

I am not really used to tis. But i like e design. However, i miss my greens already. Its not really easy to find a nice greenish layout, somehow ppl who decided tt those who like green templates like ugly or boring ones, so ya... If u see any nice greenish ones do let me noe though... I am always up for changes.

My prev default template seems very dated n dull as well, so i thot i get one tt is more modern, brighter, and erm, more suitable to a once design student like myself... Haha... Dun even ask me to do one myself.

More tmr after i wake up. My sis's sleeping... Dun wanna disturb her sleep...

Oh the other hand, my com kena virus again... Multiple attacks again somemore thks to trojan horse... I pretty much cleaned them so i shall see... Damn horsey! And argh, my lousy free anti virus...

2 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

hmm...what anti-virus software do you use?

i rec avg + ad-aware + spybot search & destroy.

So far my pc's ok, although some pestering tracking cookies DO get in once in a while, but nothing fatal or lasting.

But most importantly, must make sure don't anyhow visit sites or click links.

Celestine said...

I use all the 3 combi u mentioned.

I surf alot but didnt anyhow click links leh. Oh well. Maybe its e tracking cookies, i do depend on tracking cookies alot, coz i am lazy to re-signin everytime i visit something. Lol.