Sunday, July 02, 2006

A Bunch Of Smelly Guys And Their Balls

Read this. (Nothing to do wif soccer, jus a irrelevant entry to share)

I very tired today... My head's been spinning since ive woken up... Duno y leh... I noe i didnt sleep enuff but i think its coz i spent a long time outside walking yest... Sigh, old liao old liao...

I haven bath my son yet... Lazy leh, can bath him tmr or not? But he smelly lor... My sis also very tired... She wanted to mop e house but shes sleeping now... Lol... She went to watch World Cup last night... Another mad one... Muahahah...

She enjoyed it coz shes kept laughing at the crowd... She said they r very entertaining than e match itself... Especially e young teens, then she came back imitating them... Their "aiyo aiyo", "wah wah", watever e young lians/bengs patterns were... So funny...

She said e England match was exciting but the Brazil match was too boring, she came back watching halfway... Besides she dun wan to stay there till morning...

SZ's craze over the World Cup is driving me mad... Muahahaha.... She kept toking about them, i dun even noe who or wat e hell shes toking about... And she gets excited jus hearing e crowd cheering... Haha, mad mad!!!

She makes a excellent companion for soccer siao guys right? Lol...

I am sure those guys r yearnin for gfs like her... Haha...

Her fav France won... She was so happy she smsed me... I was still sleeping somemore... lol... Unfortunately, those tt i noe all supported Brazil, so more ppl were sad... Haha...

No comments: