Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Nezumi and Wingede and HYDE

Before i forget and take my time to post other entries, i better write tis one down 1st.

I dreamt of Nezumi and Wingede wor....

I had a big dream last night, of many things, coz i was extremely tired. But i'll only blog about tis part.

I dreamt of u gals setting up a Jap Curry stall at Bugis Food Street (or watever u call it), it was quite big considering u haf like more than 15 tables. Besides e jap curry, u also do some fried jap snacks, often they r sweet snacks. I like e snacks! Very gd! And u serve gd SAKE too!

I think i must be craving for curry, coz i was eating curry (chinese type) at home in e dream, and coz i jus ate curry, i didnt get to taste e curry u gals cooked.

U gals priced ur curry about $4.50 to $5.50 and the snacks ranges from $2 + to $4 +. I was so proud n happy for u gals, i kept going there for visits throughout my dream.

There was also tis part about HYDE. Somehow hes starring in a chinese or canto serial, shot in Malaysia. He appeared in a Hong Kong drama second serial and is shooting e third. So anyways, i got news of tis, and told Nezumi tt HYDE's gonna be shooting in JB. I think ur blogs are affecting me. Lol.

Anyways, Nezumi being crazy about HYDE. Set up her Jap Curry stall in JB as well. It was those kind u drive along e long highways of M'sia, then by the roadside plantations right? Then every now n then u see some stalls for ppl to stop over. Yup, u gals set up one like tt. Wingede remained in sg to attend to e Bugis stall, while Nezumi went JB to pursue her love. Lol.

Becoz Nezumi was shy and didnt wan to openly chase him. Her idea was to set up tis stall along e way, so tt e filmin crew would stop over since its Jap Curry anyways, so she'll get to see HYDE. It was very prominient compared to other dirty roadside stalls.

E stalls u gals set up were looking like Dunkin Donuts, of pinks, white and yellow. Very distinct. I saw it while i was driving thru, but i cant remember y i went JB.

Unfortunately, Nezumi did not see HYDE at the end of e whole thing. And she packed and went back to sg, disappointed. So sad right? Lol. Duno isit my fault or not. Lol.

So it was back to e Bugis branch where i help out (for free ok!!!) every now n then. U gals didnt even give me free curry to eat. *sob*

I still wonder how ur curry tastes like.

Tis makes me very hungry.

4 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

You know...I kept chuckling while reading your entry, and even smsed nezumi! So interesting!! Maybe in alternate life...

Hmm...wonder if got any ritual to make your dream come true :D Don't worry, if really got like that of course give you curry for free one...! Until you get sick of curry!

Oddly enough, last saturday at bugis junction, got this stall sell those pau-like buns with roasted pork or something, then I was telling nezumi it looks nice...the concept that is. Then I told my sis about the stall also and told her about someone should just do a curry version, and my sis said, should go Japan and do it, sell malay n indian curry. :D

nezumi_yu said...

LOL!!! OMGGGGG I WANT THE DREAM TO COME TRUE!!!! (but please let me get to see HYDE?) XD Kyaaa~~

i also chuckled while reading the entry too, haha~ it would be nice if we can open up our own curry rice store? XD keke~~~ n stuff all of us full of curry~~ (i just simply luv jap curry~~~ >w< ) n u can eat all u wan until u r sick of it (but i dare say u will nvr get sick of our curry since it's gd, kekeke =P)... (y am i boasting abt our curry when i dun even know how it looks like?....LOL )

yay~~ n yes~ please please pleaseeeee~~ gimme HYDE XD kyaaaa~~~~~ i just cant get bored of hyde~~ >w< i listen to laruku n hyde's music everyday in the office (even rite now while i type, hehe) and nvr get bored of it..i just simply fall for him even more~ >w< i even get chern hui to like laruku as well~~ previously he was just ok with laruku.. but he's a jrock fan.. so.. i guess it's easy to get him like laruku songs... (since i lend him all my laruku + hyde mp3s) LOL.. n now he bought laruku concert dvds~!!! waahahaha XD next target after watching his laruku smile concert dvd.. is the AWAKE & SHIBUYA SEVEN DAYS DVD CONCERT!! WAHAHAHAHHA~~~~ *o*

i... i WAN TO DREAM OF HYDE TOO!!! >.< nowadays so tired once fall asleep .. the next ting i remember is waking up ~_~; i doubt i have any dreams.... sigh... orz... PLEASE~~~ appear in my dream HYDE-sama~~~~~ m(>o<)m

celes~ if u do have a cont of this dream, please bring HYDE to me?! thank you~~ chuu~ XD nyahahahahahaha~~~~

Celestine said...

Lol, i kept laughing reading the comments u gals wrote. Haha.

Wow, if theres a ritual, i would have made so many dreams of mine come true, especially those adventures of me n Gackt, me n HYDE. Muahahaha. But definately minus e aliens, ghosts, monsters n zombies.

Nezumi, maybe i am secretly jealous, tts y i dun let u meet HYDE in e dream, lol. I'll try to match make u 2 next time. Lol.

I also listen to their songs everyday. Except tt i alternate btween Gackt, HYDE and Laruku. I also make everybody ard me listen to them. Lol.

I love e Awake Concert. HYDE is waayyy awesome. Great songs, great singing, very down to earth, not too many gimmicks, i like!

Celestine said...

Oh i just recalled y i dreamt of Jap curry, coz yest noon, i jus learnt a new receipe of Jap Curry on tv. But i didnt think tt was very nice.

Maybe i go try liao then tell u gals nice or not. But i need to get jap spices though, i duno how to differentiate. Lol. Nvm i improvise.