Monday, July 24, 2006

Cheesy Creamy Mushroom

I cooked my creamy cheese prata last week. I perfected my receipe though i changed something tts not according to plan. And now it tastes great, although it wasnt as cheesy as my prev, coz i cheapskate, i wanted to save e cheese for other use.

But i noe e taste would be excellent if i jus let e cheese go... Lol.

Instead of doing e creamy cheese, i did creamy cheese mushroom sauce. I like!


I grilled e chicken one lor... E color is so beautiful.




Tis one is e next next day. I used up e remaining ingredients but used chicken breasts instead. Equally nice! I like. And healthy too!


Yum!




It looks alot but only abit in real life...


I used white shrooms, i love white shrooms...

I saw one creamy mushroom rice thingy... When im in a gd mood, i will try cook tt one... But then cooking on a pan from raw rice to cooked rice is a big chore. And will use up alot of time n gas. So see how lah, but im curious how it turns out though...

My sis just came home (3+pm) coz shes got nothing to do, gd hor? Leave house near 10 am, then come back so early and earn so much somemore... Where to find? Hurhurhur?

Anyways, my pics are preloaded so my post entry timings r not actual, i haf another entry for tmr. If i dun load e pics 1st, i noe i will take ages to blog these entries... Lol.

I am hungry, going to buy groceries later. Making sandwich and salad tonight! Cant wait.

1 comment:

wingéd densetsu said...

ohh u just gave me idea!! i oso want to make!!