Monday, July 10, 2006

Blood Donation & Orange Coconuts

I made an appointment wif SZ to go do e Blood Donation again tis sat. Although i like already postponed it for mths coz i didnt wan to go there myself. Lol.

Shes very worried tt she would fail again, she said its demoralisin. Haha. I told her to squeeze e ball every night, to which she lost it already, i think.

I told myself to do it 4 times a yr, but i think i can only do 3 tis yr, due to e postponing thingy. To be honest, although i am kinda excited, . But i am also scared at the same time. Lol.

Coz its painful ok? And then i got to get thru e pain n bruising... So its kinda scary to think about it. Besides, i haf deep vein, if e nurses arent experienced enuff, given tt im going to e donation mobile instead of HSA, i am going to fail too. HSA very far lor. Then tis time e mobile very near to our places, so i made her go, no excuses liao.

The 1st time i asked her to go for my 2nd donatn, she asked me y i wan to continue doing it, to which i said, "Coz can help ppl mah!"... She gave me a very strange look as if i am lying thru my teeth, which i am not. But maybe ppl r jus not used to me saying these things...

And then she said shes most likely not going to try it again. Coz very far, then if cannot, its a waste of time, effort n money, to which i said, "U cannot think lidat mah, mus think of saving/helping patients!". Then she said, "True also la."

And then recently, she asked me e same qns again (shes forgetful one la)... So tis time, remembering my last, i answered differently, "Coz donating blood makes me healthier." She immediately reacted n said, "Cannot think lidat, u mus think of saving ppl instead."...

Hahahaha, very funny... Didnt i already mentioned shes a forever changing kind of person. I bet she doesnt remember about these.

Only 5 days away, i am looking n not looking forward to it, duno tis time i will collapse or not... I think 2nd time liao shd be better? Or shd i ask for iron tablets? But eating iron tablets is not so gd right? I mean like isnt it better for ur body to recover from itself?

Anyways, i mus die die remember to paste e plaster (for motion sickness), if not i confirm die tis time. It works lor! Proven liao. So if u got motion sickness prob and cannot solve it, ask me. Hmm, but i think i shd take train instead of bus tis time to play safe as well.

I grabbed n cropped tis pic from a frenz' fren frenster pic. Hmm, duno isit bad of me to jus grab it lidat or not... But i wan to show mah...


I like e wrapping! I like haf tis paper also, one of e gifts fr SZ, was wrapped in tis kind of paper as well... The purplish/pinkish wif yellow tint kind... Multi color plus some bits of shimmer i like...

Too bad e flowers arent white roses, but tis bouquet overall looks so nice. In e pic, she received 2 bouquets. E other one though e flowers are big n nice but its damn ugly overall. Can tell tis one is from a better florist, e other one might be those cheapo kind. Red and purple scheme is e worst i felt.

But i tell u ar, guys like to buy tt kind. Red roses wif deep purple wrappins, fugly! My own bfs also lidat. My sis also got one fr her bf too, but her bf didnt noe, coz he color blind! My sis did ask him y e colors so ugly, he said he cant tell then he got quite angry after finding out wat e florist did... lol.

Some time back i was on a date wif tis color blind guy (i noe alot of color blind guys btw), i find it rather amusing, not in a bad way... Im always imagining how they see e world... Usually when i meet up wif color blind guys, e 1st thing i would ask for them to tell me is, wat colors am i wearing...

But before i even met him, i asked him wat color is his car, to which he said, "Not sure!". He said some said dark blue, some said under sunlight is dark green. Haha, then when i saw him, alamak, his car is black lor, i didnt even see any blue or green hint. His frenz mus be color blind as well... Haha, or maybe they bluff him one.

Black is gd, my fav car color.

My clothes color, obviously he cant tell fr some shades, like differentiating maroon fr brown. He jus happened to wear a tee shirt wif multi colors print on it, so he was using his shirt to tell me wat color he can see n wat hes not sure.

Then later on in the day, i asked him casually, "Have u drank e orange coconuts be4?"...

He exclaimed, "U mean theres orange coconuts?"...

Me, "Yup! (i forgot hes color blind) ". Since we were at a beach i pointed them to him. He said he naturally assumed all coconuts are green...

So funny. But of coz, my pt was to tok about e drinking of orange coconuts, his color blindness wasnt even in my mind then. Do the other color blind mates noe about orange coconuts? I wonder.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

im such an unromantic guy.

Celestine said...

lol, y u say tt?

wingéd densetsu said...

probably cos of the red rose and purple wrap? lol

Anonymous said...

cos it's been a LONG time since i gave her some bouquets. ohh life~

Celestine said...

well, u guys r spending time together, tts wat it matters ultimately.

Anonymous said...

well yeah, i suppose i'll be sure to get one for her next time. =P