Monday, July 17, 2006

Stay Tune

Lol, i got ur msg... Yeah will update but now cannot... Alot of things to do until tmr night, and i am going to cook a gd meal in half hr's time, its alot of work, i am trying new things again coz i thot of some new methods to try, but i get a feeling its going to turn out so gd later... Lol... I am so corky.

Will update tmr night or wed morning... I haf many things to say...

Jus a note, my last sat tt Blood Donation is not painful at all, not even any tingling feeling, no ants bite feeling, no nothing, it was so smooth. So it meant tt during my 1st time at HSA, they did a terrible job. But e whole experience was still scary, i will tell u y soon.

So having said tt, pls go n donate, i take back all my painful comments. But then if u r unlucky like me e 1st time, then too bad lah... Lol...

1 comment:

nezumi_yu said...

i dont dare do blood donation... i'm already scared of the needles.. LOL... i can still remember there was this one time i need to go SGH to do blood test... the nurse cannot find the blood vessel from my arm.. so she actually poke the needle at one of the blood vessels she see at the back of my palm... *faints*... so painful summore... since that day... i dare not think of doing anything that has got to do with needles unless necessary.. = =;