Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Coming Up

I forgot to write about Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest which i saw 2 weeks back. Will do tt tmr. I suddenly wan to watch LOTR again... As in e making offs... Hmm, maybe i'll do it later since i noe i wun be able to sleep tonight.

I slept 12 hrs last night can u believe it... I was soooo tired, was knocked out early on my bed. To suffer from tt unintentional indulgence, i would be sleepless tonight, oh crap.

Although theres not many gd movies tis yr, but i haf 2 movies coming up. Lady in the Water and The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.

I mentioned i never miss writer cum director M Night Shyamalan's works. Hes e only writer cum director tt stood out to me. And his cameo in every movie never fails to make me chuckle, but sad thing is, nobody noes him. I am usually e only one who noes when he appears. Lol. I think ppl shd give more credit to writers n directors, not to say he does both of them.

Peter Jackson cameoed in all his LOTR trilogy, but again, im sure nobody notices.

Hope tis one doesnt freak me out. E synopsis is different fr wat i gathered fr e trailer though, so maybe it wun be tt scary after all. Please dun let tis one be a disappointment. I love ur prev works other than The Village.

Fast and Furious 3rd installment, wats up wif trilogies these days? Anyways, i love car movies... And unlike others who "claimed" they love car movies, i watch them, those showin on cinemas i meant.

The 1st one was great, 2nd one was disappointing but it never failed to satisfy guys due to u noe who and not to say "sexy" scenes. Cars, babes, sex (though never show la), wat else do guys need? -_-" I was pretty much angry at the 2nd one, Too Fast Too Furious, for its lack of plot and boring races. Old Hong Kong car racing movies were alot better ok! But i heard e 3rd installment received a raving response. Since it was already shown in M'sia and many car freak lovers all caught it.

And i hope tis one's gonna be great since its based in Tokyo, my fav city. I heard tis one is awesome, i hope i wun be disappointed. Its been quite some time since i last caught a satisfying car racing movie.

No comments: