Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Thots Happy Thots

Hmm, i mus think of happy thots... But wat leh?

Yest i watched BR I again, the 1st one, not e 2nd. Still quite like it after watching so many times. But kinda not very into it anymore coz they now seem so young to me, now tt i am older. Lol. I kinda like e character Keiko (Kawada's dead gf who died in e prev BR they took), i thot shes very pretty. Very mature n feminine look.

I paid close attention to Kou Shibasaki who debut herself in e movie as a evil/heartless slut tis time. I still cant place her together wif her character wif Takuya Kimura in Good Luck. Although she kinda looks e same but she looks so old in Good Luck. Hmm, but its her mature features i think, shes not really tt old.

I like 2 pieces of music from BR I. One's called Memory, a sad instrumentral piece (piano n full orchestra) which plays over many sad moments or flashbacks in the movie. Another one is the end credits song, Shizukana Hibi No Kaidan Wo by Dragon Ash. I like tt song, a rather fast song.

I like a particular song from Hunter X Hunter in one of its OVA. E song is Pale Ale by Kurosawa Kenichi. A fast paced song as well, it was e opening credits song. Becoz of tt song, its e only anime i jus let e credits run instead of fast forwarding. Lol.

The song has a indie/tribal kind of beat/drums to it. I like, even my sis thot e song's interesting. But then hor, e song's damn loud, e voice is practically in shouting mode. U even hear e singer gasp, coz he like sing/rap most of the lines in one breath. Its jus very loud. But I like e way e opening and e anime characters blended wif e song, which of coz was showcasing them running to e beat. Which is a pretty funny sight, coz e animators of tt anime seem to haf prob in doing run sequences. Most of e characters look like they r dancing when they r running. But of coz, tts anime a long time ago, cant help.

Overall, its nice wif e whole Hunter Hunter feel and e song, although Hunter X Hunter is no way near fast paced. Lol. But hor, listening e song thru my ear phones is a pain. It hurts and gives me headache. Lol.

The closing credits of BR II is Mayonaka Shounen Totsugeki Dan by Stance Punks. I do not like tt song at all. Though its rock especially later on (shoutings). But its not nice (to me) so i dun get y tt song's popular.

2 more days to the donation. I am still excited but not looking forward to needles, pain and bruising. E pricking of finger tip to test ur blood is especially painful. More painful than my own pricking for diabetes check at home. But in a way i am used to tt, so not so bad. I say so much scarly sat i cannot pass. Lol.

These r not happy thots leh, but then nvm lah, at least they r something else.

No comments: