Saturday, July 08, 2006

KTV

I went KTV last night wif SZ. Went Party World as usual. Party World rocks ok!!!!!!

Anyways, we headed to e woodlands outlet, it happened to be our usual ktv hangout lately. Coz e songs r especially newer there, their rooms are bigger, and their sound systems better coz new outlet mah.

SZ said we shd do hall next time. Aiyah, she sing well now of coz she wanna sing hall. I sing like shit and always complain ppl sing like shit in the hall. Lol. E hall singings r especially loud, so its very distracting when u r in e rooms... Yest night was especially distracting, wif one mega loud male singer outside. I lost some of my tunes thks to him.

Actually its not like i really mind, i do sing hall at times (when its fully booked and i die die wan to sing no matter wat). Just tt its quite frustrating taking turns btw tables u noe. And also i haf to be careful wif my song selectns, cannot pick those sing for fun ones... And also, nobody stands to sing in e hall, and no one takes off their shoes obviously.

I also wanna stand on e sofas mah, although theres no sofas in e hall.




I ordered a jug of beer myself last night. I especially told SZ i will be drinking. But within e 1st hr only, i drank like 3/4 jug liao... So angry, so fast one. I drank it like water, never pace myself, i got nothing much to drink for e next 3 hrs n was like dying of thirst.

I also finished one whole bowl of tibits, e pop corn one not nice so i never touch. Very hungry leh. I whole day only drank one bowl of chicken soup wif nothing but one drumbstick.

Truth be told i wanna get drunk. But then i also noe how to get drunk by drinking beer? Further more 1 jug only. I thot i could at least get tipsy. I did however find it hard to concentrate on singing wif e alcohol in my brain/blood for awhile. My mind couldnt work fast enuff to keep in tune n melody, i was often slower... Lol... Something new i found out.

It was rather disappointing, i didnt feel much. I wouldnt order another jug and burn my own pocket. Besides if i order another jug, they would give me another one jug free. How to finish everything on my own? Its not e alcohol but so much liquid. 1 jug i already went like 10 times to e toilet liao...

If i drink 3 jugs within 4 hrs, i think instead of singing i would haf spent all my time pouring, drinking, goin toilet, pouring, drinking, going toilet. Lol.

On top of tt, its no fun drinking ALONE u noe. Although u get to drink more.

SZ said i smell like her Dad, lol... E beer smell i noe. So i thot i smell really bad (u cant smell e beer smell if u r e drinker), but when i reaCHED home at 12+am, nobody said anything. Even my son never noticed when he kissed me. I was lying down on my bed wif mum n sis next to me, both also never asked. Lol. So i conclude SZ is super sensitive!

We went for e peak peak hrs last night (fri/sat night most ex). Minus my beer, we paid like 20+ each. It is cheaper if u go in grps of 4, then u only need to share out 10+. We dun haf grp mah, so always 2 of us lor.

Even so, its very cheap le. U try going Kbox. U cry man. Especially 2 person, pay until u siao. And their alcohol so ex somemore.

No comments: