Saturday, July 08, 2006

Birthday Wishlist

I always see female bloggers haf tis every yr for their frenz, i also wan to write one (although i dun haf frenz now). Since my bday's coming soon in 1 mth and 6 days. Although i doubt i get anything from it. Just for fun bah, to see wat i feel like having now.

Lets see.

U noe hor, its kinda difficult getting things i like. Sure, i would love to tell u i wan to haf new watches, bags, clothes, shoes, cosmetics, accessories, but then how do u judge whether i like it or not.


1) Shoes/Clothes
I am picky about designs (although i like crystals/diamante stuffs in general) and e fit (for shoes n clothes), doesnt mean e same size would fit me perfectly. Unless i tried it liao, say i like it alot then u get it, but if tts e case, i would usually jus buy it myself. Lol. I dun like to wait, i am bloody impatient. And besides i very suay one lor, wait somemore confirm dun haf one. Tis one is proven.

2) Bags
I have tis thing for bags. More bags is always an available option. I wanna get lacy bags, but same thing, how to judge whether i like or not. I myself think twice for those i like when i am considering buying. I also wanna get a wrist purse tts gold or bronze in color. I also would like to have a trendy green bag to match my shoe wedge and green outfits. But so far, i myself haf not seen one yet. Do not get me yucky green. I do not like typical normal green n muddy green. Sparkles on e bag is added appeal. I also like flowers decor. I like bags wif a sweet big flower.

3) Accessories
Any thing with crystals/diamante. White on e safe side, green if its a nice green. I clip my hair alot, so nice beautiful hair clips can do. I am over e purple stage, too many purple clips. I like butterflies, crowns, princessy designs.

I like pearls also, haf not gotten any myself. And gold. Gold suits me more than silver. White/gold/pearls e right combi. Earrings i wan big dangly chunky ones. Saw so many i like every time i am out but never got them.

I still wan e charm bracelets, but tis one is hard to judge my preference. Necklaces i prefer long ones. But same prob. So maybe not.

4) Watches
I like watches that can accessorise as well. All my watches haf crystals/beads. So tts a main factor. I like cheap watches as well, i still wan e gold version of a white crystal watch i bought some time back, which looks like a fake guess watch, not e one wif qns mark one (20 bucks).

I also like e blue beads one i saw 2 weeks back, but got red/orange beads as well, haven decided on e color (15 bucks).

5) Cosmetics
I am always looking for more cosmetics. Its never enuff to add to ur collection. But i haf to see also. I like e diamond star dust at Dodoclub ($10+), i like e whitish yellow one, though i haf no time to try others then. I also wan bronzing powder and face glitter powder. But then hard to judge so leave it ba. My liquid eye liner running out as well. Aiyah, nvm.

6) Perfume*
I need new perfume badly, i used up all my old ones. I am however not sure wat i like now. Though i heard Anna Sui's Beach Dollie is quite nice. I haf e sample but haven tried it yet.

7) SD Card **
I wan 1 GB SD card (although i dun mind 2 GB). The camera shop offer me 60 bucks for e 1 GB (Toshiba black one i think). I wan it for e simplest reason. I wan to transfer my 512mb SD card fr my cam to my phone. I am fed up wif my phone's 128mb card.

8) Flowers ***
I wan a big bouquet of white roses wrapped in green papers n gold ribbons. I dun wan one stalk. Although flowers kinda wither and white roses dun make nice dried flowers but somehow, i feel like getting tis more than e rest leh. Maybe coz e rest i eventually can buy myself, but buying a big bouquet of roses for myself is simply crazy.

9) Chocolates *
Dark chocolates only pls. I hate raisins chocs be it dark or milk choc. But i dun mind strawberries dipped in choc, very sensual.

10) Food
Japanese food is e best option. Next comes international buffet but ex leh.

11) Activities
I can only think of tis, the overnight ktv at Party World. Tis time drink wif me, so we can get 2 jugs free 1 jug. Then go home in e morning. Heh.

12) Cake
I seriously dun mind if its only 1 slice or a few slices of different cakes. Then we can like share share mah. I prefer variety.

But i haf to say one whole cake got e bday mood though. My fav is emicake. I like choc mousse, yam, durian (only real D24 kind not those flavoured ones). I like lots of fresh cream, no butter cream, i will puke. If its whole cake, i prefer those pre ordered so can write names, i do tt for ppl. Duno y nobody bothers nowadays. U just order 1 week in advanced, wats so troublesome about tt?

Isnt it pleasant when u see the "Happy Birthday, XX!" on e cake? Although its cliche but it beats an empty cake, and knowing tt e person just grabbed it along e way to meet u. Ive always like it since young, even for teachers during teachers day i also pre order.

I only grabbed along e way if its last minute celebration or i didnt noe its ur bday.

__________________________________________________________

I think tts about it. I read thru wat i wrote, i am like so fussy n demanding. Hahahah. Its just a list mah. Reality and wish dun mix. Although mine looks pretty realistic. E most ex one is e perfume i guess, less than 100 bucks.

In actual, just a heart warming/inspirational/romance movie (if haf lah), followed by dinner, and/or normal ktv will do. Cake or no cake doesnt matter, at most eat for dessert during dinner lor, jus for symbolic purpose. No sing song/blow candles nvm one, i paiseh one leh. In fact, tis jus seems like wat i do every sat. Lol.

But i wan the flowers leh! Hahah. Big bouquet of white roses wif green wrapping n gold ribbons! The bigger e better, muahahaha. I will keep tis bouquet as long as i can. Lol. Provided no bugs go stay inside. My 99 stalks of roses got bugs, i nearly freaked out, threw it away less than a yr later. Very sad then leh. Now no more le. :~(

Nothing beats spending a day wif someone u like to be wif (non romantically inclined) and the FLOWERS!

3 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

put count down list in? :D

Celestine said...

haha, not tt impt to countdown though.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »