Friday, July 14, 2006

Waking Early

I have been a gd girl tis week.

This week hor i wake up early everyday lor. Of coz not as early as u working ppl lah. I wake up about 8 +, 9 am everyday. Granted i wanted to wake at 7, but then i wake up so early so wat, nobody is up. Even my son dun wake up so early. My sis wake up 9 plus one lor, even though shes working at 9. Lol.

Anyways I try to wake after her so tt i dun disturb her and also wun snatch her toilet. I wake up 8 +, 9 but i laid on my bed till she gets out of e house, she dun like me blocking her ways in e morning. E 1st thing i awake, i always ON my pc, but then she sleepin so i try not to wake her. And she uses my pc table to do her make up also.

But then today i woke up late. Coz her timing wrong. I ended up waking at 10, my gawd. I offed my alarm and i forgot to re set it.

But then hor, i am very very tired leh. Even though i wake up earlier, i still sleep late. I jus cant get to sleep. At least i dun sleep at 8 am now, but i can only sleep 3 +, 4 am leh. Very tired lor. I am tired e whole day, kept wanting to doze off but then when i got on my bed at 12 + am, i am like totally awake again. Lol.

I now readin Battle Royale manga, so different, will tok about it after im done.

4 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

ya...the movie is sooo tame when compared to the manga...

Celestine said...

yup, totally.

wingéd densetsu said...

gal raping guy...

wingéd densetsu said...

i need more updates!!! so bored~