Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Garfield Attack

Warning: Dun read just before or after ur meal.

I brought my son down for a walk yest. And there was tis alpha male cat sitting beside a stone table. My mum was saying like, "Careful, got cat!"...

Little did i noe, my son practically just walked past and ignored tt garfield (tt cat resembles garfield to e max). The cat got nervous for a moment when they were close. I think my son didnt noe tt "thing" is a cat. Not in his vocab. Hes alittle simple minded, duno isit him or his breed.

And then when we returned, we saw garfield again. My son still no reaction but hes sniffing ard for territories as usual. And u noe how animals like to mark stone table stools, so my son was happily sniffing ard e stone table, intruded the garfield play yard, and tt cat attacked my son!

Bloody hell!

Luckily i play violent wrestling wif my son everyday. So his jump back skills are top notch. He hid behind me without a scratch.

Seeing how useless my son is and me being a evil person, i tried to make my son confront tt orange furball. To no avail of coz. Hes too timid.

But e furball seeing tis as an advantage, followed us, clearly ignoring me. Hello? I am bigger than u ok? Although i cannot scratch u to bleed unlike u can to me. Hmm...

Garfield followed my son like a silent reaper. Slowly, quietly, inching closer n closer to his prey. My son was of coz oblivious to everything, still sniffing ard. I knew garfield's going to attack him again, and seeing how hopeless my son is, i brought him home.

Did i mention be4, he's afraid of birds? He was intimidated by a grp of pigeons down my Blk.

He also got chased ard e house by roaches... Sigh, my prev dog can catch n devour roaches for me one lor. Tis one i still got to help him. Hes also afraid of ants, flies, watever. Hes afraid of everything except humans.

He especially love old ppl. He likes to chase n make frenz wif them.

My fren said must educate him so tt he would not fear cats. How to educate? He everything also scared one.

My mum fed him delicious famous chicken rice last night. But he puked out everything later. I duno u guys noe or not. Pets when they puke out their food becoz of body rejection, they would normally eat back their puke. But they dun eat back their puke if they r really sick.

Sounds disgusting? Then dun keep any pets. U gotta accept e whole package. Including all e disgusting nonsense.

I discovered him eating back his puke (which had becum chicken porridge instead), luckily i saw quite early, he ate back abit only or so i thot. Then later in the night, while i was in my room. I saw him going on his toilet tray, in his pooing action.

Then i heard, PSssssssssstttttttt~

Wa biangz... He lao sai, diarrhea (duno how u spell) leh... E sound was so obvious.

So smelly, and so messy... 1st time he LS until so er xin. The smell is like human one. Then he dripped all over. I almost puked on top of his puddles of shit when i was clearing. The most smelly and disgusting tt ive cleared so far.

All my mum's fault. Too oily liao lah.

Then he very guilty, scared i beat him. Haha. So cute.

If u think tis is disgusting n bad, wait till next time u haf ur own babies, i am sure its going to be a 100 times worst.